I [F] gave a guy a blowjob after I matched with him

free dating

I (27F) was on the train coming home and was scrolling through my dating app when I matched with a guy and he messaged me almost instantly. We began talking and it got NSFW after a little bit and we began exchanging pictures. He asked me if I want to meet up since I told him I was on the train and he happened to live in the same town as the train station. I told him he needs to have an STD test or else he'll have to wear a condom. Fortunately, he had a test from last month. Me and him met at the train station and started walking over towards my car. I threw my heavy back pack in the passenger seat and got into the back seat with him.

He pulled his pants down and let his soft cock hang out. I put his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around his cock as he grew in my mouth. I felt his hand slip inside my pants and feel my butt as I sucked his cock. He moaned as I moved my head up and down, saying how good it felt to be in my throat and how good I am. He grabbed my hair and slowly guided my head as I sucked his cock. I kept sucking I felt him throb. I shoved his whole cock into my throat and felt him twitch while his warm cum trickled down my throat. Afterwards he ate my ass and told me how yummy it was and how it's even better than he imagined.

submitted by /u/ImGonnaSuckYourCock
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xmc9hp/i_f_gave_a_guy_a_blowjob_after_i_matched_with_him/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more