[F] My younger brother's best friends banged me

free dating

It happened a couple of years ago. My brother was 17 and his two friends 18. I was 23. I've known them since ther were younger and used to sometimes accompany them to the beach and other places.

But they grew fast and they grew well. We started some flirting and they teased me for a while, like 4 months but it was subtle. The things started taking a direction, reason is they wanted me and I started to enjoy it little by little. At 18 they were taller then me, more arhletic and the age wasn't an issue anymore.

They would text me and come more often to our home so they could interact with me more. One of this times they were at our place and that's when it happened.

They were in company of my brother, I stayed with them for a bit at the living room then I went at my room because I wasn't thinking straight. After a while I go to kitchen to get something to eat and I find one of my brother's friend there preparing some snacks.

We stare eachother we smile to each other and I could feel the sexual tension. He then starts to tease me saying dirty things to me while I was getting stuff on the fridge. And we keep bouncing to each other until we got closer and he just pulls me to himself, bringing his face close to mine than grabs my ass and kisses me. We kiss a bit and I pull away with a bit of difficulty because he was so horny. I tell him we couldn't do it at that time because of my brother being there. He then heads off to my brothers room and I sray downstairs.

Later all three head out since they had separate stuff to do. 10 min later the door rings, I open it and I see my brother's friends standing there with a smirk on their faces. I ask them what are they doing here again and one of them responds that they came to fuck me. His hand reaches and grabs my pussy turning me on like crazy. We had upstairs at my room with their hands all over me, rubbing and humping me all over the place, pulling my tits out etc.

They start undressing and both of them were hard, they take my too and shorts off and start kissing me and sucking my tits. Then they start fucking me in my bed. They took turns banging me in different positions. They were so horny and wild that I couldn't catch a breath. It was so intense and fun at the same time. They were showing how much they wanted me and gave their best to fuck me good. I orgasmed a lot and it felt so good.

After being done one of them gets on top of me and kisses me for a few minutes then they get dressed leaving me on the bed exhausted.

submitted by /u/BBOlixo
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xn3j64/f_my_younger_brothers_best_friends_banged_me/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more