32 [F] went to work wearing a plug

free dating

Yesterday I decided to order a butt plug from Amazon to try to wear out in public. I picked out a cute stainless steel one with a blue jewel on the end. To my pleasant surprise it was delivered same day.

I woke up this morning very excited to try out my sexy idea. I didn’t even make it out of bed before the very idea encouraged a little self care. I finally made it out of bed and got ready for work. Just prior to leaving I lubed up my new toy and the appropriate part of my body. I was already letting out soft moans as my body adjusted as I slide on my underwear.

The long drive to work was an absolute wonderful torture. I felt every bump and pothole in a brand new way. By the time I made it to work I had already soaked through my cotton underwear and had moisture down both inner thighs.

I made my coffee and got settled into my office chair. I placed my coat onto my seat to help soak up any potential messes. Besides the plug and panties I was wearing a knee length black skirt, a white shirt sleeve shirt and a very cute pair of sandals.

As I sat I kept repositioning myself to change the places the pressure from my toy where hitting. This went on for at least an hour. Suddenly I realized that while working my left hand had wondered down between my legs and I was gently rubbing myself. I looked around and found every one else oblivious to what I was doing and increased the speed and force of my fingers against my clit.

My plan was to tease myself and escape to the safety of the bathroom for release. My body had other plans though. Before I realized what I was doing, I had slid my clothing to the side and was full on masturbating at my desk. Completely lost to the endorphins racing through my body, I think I held in most of my moans as I reached climax. I then licked my fingers clean and went back to working on my morning emails.

submitted by /u/DrunkFoot
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xmd2d9/32_f_went_to_work_wearing_a_plug/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more