Becoming FWBs with my Financial Advisor and Fucking Her Ass [MF]

free dating

Background: Hazel was my junior in middle school and after we met to catch up, she's now my financial advisor. She stays just 5 mins away from me and we hooked up last Sunday.

After the reminiscing we did, we called up the clique we had back in middle school and we had dinner together. It was nice seeing everyone again and things weren't awkward or different with Hazel. We acted as though we hadn't just hooked up.

After the catch up session, Hazel and I went home together. It was normal to everyone since we stayed nearby. On the bus back, we talked about the hook up. We both knew that we didn't want to get into a relationship and it was just gonna be sex, no feelings attached but now we were discussing about whether to become fwbs.

In the end, we agreed that it might not be the best idea to be fwbs with your FA/client, we were more than that, having known each other a long time, we felt that we could keep sex and work apart. Anyways the sex was great and it's convenient for either of us to go over, just a 5 mins walk. She also didn't mind that I have another fwb. (But she'll be going overseas for 6 months soon)

With that discussion out of the way, we got off at our bus stop, and went over to her place to grab some of her clothes to leave at my place. Just for future convenience, then we went to my place. She was gonna spend the night here again.

Since we had the whole night, we decided to take a shower first. The restaurant we had dinner at was very hot for some reason and we were feeling alittle sticky. She had to remove her make up first but not before letting me face fuck her, making her gag, tear and mascara run. Then as she was removing her make up, I fucked her in standing doggy.

Finally, we stepped into the shower and slathered soap all over each other. I was obviously as hard as a rock and she made sure to spend some extra time down there. On my part, I massaged her tits and her ass.

At this point, I didn't know her view on anal so I tested her, moving my finger into her ass crack and traced my finger across her asshole. She tingled.

"Wow, you're so dirty. You wanna fuck my ass?" "Hottie, I'd stick my dick in anywhere in you" "You've got lube? Omg I haven't had anal in awhile" "Yeah, I have a bottle, no worries, I'll go slowly"

With that, we rinsed off the soap, dried ourselves and moved over to the bedroom. She had tied her hair into a high ponytail and I loved it. She got onto her knees and I grabbed her hair, face fucking her again.

Then I went down on her for abit before sliding my dick into her pussy. Since it had been awhile since the 2 of us were in a proper relationship, we were missing passionate sex so we went for a more passionate round 1.

I leaned in to french kiss her deeply as she wrapped her legs and hands around me, fucking her with slow grinding movements. We tossed and turned and she was now on top of me. I kissed down her neck, then her chest and finally her nipples, sucking on it. I now had 1 hand rubbing her clit, the other grabbing her left cheek, all the while sucking on her hard nipples. She was now the one grinding on me, with one arm wrapped around my head, squeezing me into her boobs, the other hand started to grab my hair as her pussy tighten and she let out a satisfied moan. She was having a much deserved orgasm.

I didn't last much longer and as she put my dick back into her luscious mouth, she just had to suck on the tip and I busted a big load, straight into her mouth and she swallowed.

"God that was satisfying, haven't had such passionate sex in so long"

I wasted no time, getting her into a downward dog position as I grabbed the bottle of lube. I gave her a quick rim job before pouring some lube onto her asshole. I got lube over my finger and pushed my middle finger in, up till the first knuckle.

"Fucckkkkkk"

I started fingering only up the first knuckle and when her breathing steadied, I moved further in. Up to the 2nd knuckle and her breathing intensified again. I slowly worked my way up till she was comfortable with my full finger penetrating her asshole. I grabbed a condom, put it on and applied a generous amount of lube. (Tip, if you're using a latex condom, use a water based lube or it'll spoil the condom)

I inserted into her asshole slowly, her asshole stretching out. Very soon, I had my full length in her ass and she was feeling comfortable. I started to fuck her super roughly, spanking her ass until they were red, making her cry out for more.

I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her up. My other hand fingering her pussy. Next, she rode me as I sat on the edge of the bed. It was her turn as she bounced aggressively, almost as if she was trying to break my dick. Her hands wrapped about my shoulders to create leverage for her bounce. As I started nibbling on her nipples lightly, she dug her fingernails into me as she screamed.

Next, I fucked her real hard in missionary. Thrusting my hips with full force, slamming my dick deep inside of her asshole with every thrust. She grabbed the sheets and moaned in ecstasy. Finally, I took the condom off and stuck my dick back in her mouth, busting my 2nd load into her mouth again and she swallowed.

We lay and cuddled for abit until I got hard again and she jumped onto me. This time, she rode me in reverse cowgirl and held onto my ankles for support. What I was was her tight pussy gripping tightly onto my dick and her thicc ass, still red from the spanking I had given her.

Next, we moved onto prone boning and this was a position I was comfortable in. I engaged my core and thrusted hard.

Then, we moved away from the bed and fucked at the wall. I pressed her body against the wall and lifted one leg up. Fucking her pussy hard. Finally, she got onto her knees and sucked my 3rd and final load of the night out. Swallowing her 3rd load like the dirty slut she is.

I managed to put on boxers while she managed to put on her panties before we collapsed on the bed, exhausted and tired. I fell asleep really quickly. Fucking Hazel was such a workout.

The next morning, I woke up at 6.30 having only had 4 hours of sleep. Thankfully she was either too exhausted or a heavy sleeper and wasn't disturbed by my alarm.

I left for football training and I dropped her a text. "Feel free to explore the kitchen for breakfast, just don't burn down the place. Last night was great, but I'm seeing Tori tonight. Maybe I'll see you again on Friday?"

Hopefully there'll be more stories of Hazel to tell. Pics in chat

submitted by /u/Haunting_Rhubarb_791
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xqpxcq/becoming_fwbs_with_my_financial_advisor_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more