27 [M] Fucking at Friend’s Wedding

free dating

So I don’t know what it is, but there is something about weddings that make me horny. I don’t know if it is the fact that love is in the air, the drinks, or the potential possibility of hooking up with a bridesmaid. Well it maybe all three at once lol so recently I was invited to a friends wedding and naturally was excited. Luckily this time I happen to be in a relationship with a stunning half Latina/ half black goddess with curves in all the right places. She is 5 foot 3 inches with a fat ass and big ass boobs. I was definitely looking forward to it because I knew I would have a great time and also get laid.

So the wedding comes and we are having a great time. People are dancing, drinks are flowing, and everyone is having a good time. So I get a few drinks in me and start to get a little more touchy with my girl. I start rubbing on her inner thigh a little bit and she looked at me to stop because she is scared of someone seeing something. Well that look quickly fades as I make my way up to her pussy. Her underwear was already drenched by the time I even touched her pussy. At that moment I knew it was game time. We both make our way to my truck and drove around the backside of the venue where no one is at. We rushed into the backseat and it’s on.

By this point my BWC was about to bust out of my pants. I whipped my cock out and she sat down on it ready to ride the fuck out of my cock. I nearly came from the first insertion because her pussy was so wet. She rode my dick up and down till she came twice. At this point it was my turn. I bent her over and start fucking that fat ass. Seeing her ass jiggle and making my dick disappear had me about to bust. I pushed her head down and fucked her as hard as I could knowing it would be my last few strokes. I busted my load in her wet pussy and it was the best feeling ever. We cleaned up and walked back in like we didn’t just have the most intense car session ever lol

submitted by /u/thunk123
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xmayax/27_m_fucking_at_friends_wedding/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more