26F / 43M first encounter Daddy found a slut Part 2

free dating

With a smirk on my face I lower back down and find out that she is just cresting and with her clit in my mouth and fingers perfectly placed inside of her within moment she is asking if she can cum again, with an mmmmmm hmmmm all of a sudden the same reaction, the screaming, moaning this little whore is a little nymph. Slowing down with her pace and looking up I see her motioning with her hands. Thinking she is getting hot I move to lower the temp but “Daddy come here” Kissing her knowing she is tasting herself on my lips just gets everything going again. Continuing down her body kissing and biting. Taking those nipples into my mouth sucking, biting and pulling away she is just a moaning, begging hot little mess. Those tits are incredible never have I had such large, succulent and beautiful tits in my hands and mouth. Heading back down and continuing my style of licking this whores pussy, fingers deep, clit in my mouth she begs me two more time to cum which I grant. The floor of the hotel at this point is probably jerking off or fingering themselves because of what they are hearing from her. Taking a break we both have a drink, recovering, realizing this is just the start to an adventure. Moving to the couch she lays across my lap, and the spanking begins. Using different techniques on either cheek, some for the thud upon the larger fleshy part, some from below and upwards for the sound, some from above and going downwards. Learning how this little whore reacts. She starts to whimper, moan, and cry. Have to figure out to bring out more tears so I start trying different techniques, and find fast quick slaps from the bottom upward create the crying I desire and want to hear. With sudden switch to full palm smacks to change up the sensations. Looking at the table she sees the collar and questions it as this is all new to her. Placing the collar around her neck she holds on to it, looks at me, and smiles. “I like this and it’s so pretty. “, grabbing the chain I show her what the collar is for. She grins and loves the feeling of being tugged around. Laying her down, holding the chain I slide into her, her pussy is so wet and warm. Thrusting and owning this little slut, listening to her moan, scream and beg for more. Suddenly she begs to cum, and I allow her. Feeling her tight young pussy grabbing my cock, there is no chance to hold back and we cum together. My cum pumping inside this young little whore. Slowly down together, she looks at me “Thank you Daddy for cumming inside of me”

Depending on response I will add more to this. These are real life events and the next encounter is coming next week. With restraints, paddles, and maybe an anal hook

submitted by /u/twittytwine
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more