[F] Squirting on my period

free dating

Just a wee shortie of a recent event that excited me greatly.

My partner and I had only been seeing each other a couple of weeks and were having sex/playtime several times a day in typical honeymooners fashion. Luckily he was one of these real grown arse fellas who wasn’t phased by sex during menstruation and better still - found it as hot as I do. This particular evening he had been eating my bloody little cunt and sucking my clit for some time when he began thrusting his ring and middle finger into me, curling them slightly at the tips. I was feeling a mix of impending climax and frustration when he would pull his fingers all of the way out but shrieked in hungry pleasure the moment they plunged back in to the hilt. As his speed increased so did the friction of his non penetrating digits on my arsehole. Until that evening I had only ever squirted 3 times in my life (all within the last year since becoming a mother) and I was under the impression that it wasn’t physically possible for a woman to squirt during her period. You can imagine my surprise when I felt the familiar pressure on my bladder as my climax approached. It came on so intensely I couldn’t warn him beyond an animal like shriek. It began raining blood as I convulsed and bit down on my lip. Both of us (and the bedsheets) were absolutely covered. Once the convulsions passed I pulled him on top of me and ground into him demanding to be filled. I think he gets off on hearing me ask that, he emptied his warm load into me as I came for the second time. We lay spent, bloodied and contented in our mess.

I fucking love a bloody cream pie

submitted by /u/Mundane_Spirit9335
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xhllrx/f_squirting_on_my_period/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more