My boss (36[F]) gave me head while I (20[M]) completed training

free dating

If you haven't read part 1. I suggest you do so.

After yesterdays experience, I was more then happy to go to work today. Kind of a strange feeling. When I got to work, I walked to the backroom to clock in. When I walked past my boss's office we made eye contact and she just smiled at me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also. After clocking in, I reported to my department when my coworker came up to me and said "Sara is in a weirdly good mood". I just responded with "yeah I could only imagine why" and got started putting out new merchandise.

Towards the end of my shift, Sara calls out on the radio for me to comeback to her office to finish my training. I walk back and find her at her desk. She takes me over to this separate room (right next to her office) with a couple computers and printer in it. She says "Sit here" as she points to the first computer station. "I actually need you to get this online training done. I know you did it previously so you can just click through it. It shouldn't take to long." I was kind of disappointed as I was hoping we were going to have some more in depth training. She obviously knew what I was thinking based on my very obvious boner pushing on pants. After logging in and starting the monotonous training, I began trying to speed my way through it.

After about 20 minutes or so, Sara walks in and slowly closes the door behind her. She comes over and asks "Almost done?". "Almost" I responded. She begins to get down on her knees and gets under the desk as she says "let me help". She begins undoing my belt. I just felt my cock quickly growing as she unzips my pants. She begins pulling my underwear down as my cock springs up. She just looks at and smiles. She then looks down at it and then looks me in the eyes as she licks the underside of my cock before taking it completely in her mouth. It's difficult to describe what I was feeling other then pure bliss.

I did not last long (which was probably for the better). After about 30 seconds I said "I'm getting close". She just picked up the pace and shortly after I started filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed all of it and made sure to get every last drop. After she finished, I just said "thanks" with a sigh of relief. She just smiled and laughed. I began pulling my pants up as she went to open the door. Just as she opened the door my coworker was walking up and said "is he almost done the training? I need him to help me clean up the department before we close." She replied "Yeah he's almost finished for today. He'll be out in just a moment." Once he walked away, she turned to me and said "Mind staying late tomorrow for some hands on training?". I quickly responded with "It'd be my pleasure". (I could not keep a straight face when I said that.)

Once again, I'll update you all tomorrow.

submitted by /u/ve556
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xpuer8/my_boss_36f_gave_me_head_while_i_20m_completed/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more