3rd time charm [mmf]

free dating

A few months had passed since our last sexscapade with Tony and Helen. Helen's student visa expired at semester end.

We had a 24hr party to send her off. There was a band. Fireworks. Hundreds of people flowed through the celebration. It was sad to see Helen leave back to Greece, but we were all proud of her and looking forward to her success. Would any of us see her again?

Tony and Helen had agreed to part ways and remain friends but to move on with life. Distance was distance and this was pre internet times.

Tony and I saw each other daily. We'd meet at the gym after work. After he'd come by for dinner or we would go down to the bar together to watch sports or play pool. A few months went by and Tony showed no interest in meeting up with another woman. We were best friends and I felt bummed he was so broken up.

"How long are you going to be a celibate monk?" I asked.

"Tough saying" said Tony. "I'm taking daily withdrawals from the bank"

"What bank?" I asked.

"Spank bank!!!!! Ahahahahahaaa!!!" He choked laughing at his own joke.

"Hey, I get it. I'd be sad too if my girlfriend moved far away. How about you come over tonight to watch Monday night football? Annika is going out after work with friends. We can order pizza and drink beer." I said.

"Sounds good and thanks for the invite" said Tony.

We were deep in the 3rd quarter by the time Annika got home. She flung open the door and loudly said "Hi" to both of us as she sat on the couch between Tony and I. She leaned up and gave me a big long kiss. Annika was flush from having a few drinks. She looked gorgeous. And. Horny.

We caught up and chatted about our day for a few minutes while the game played in the background. Annika mentioned that one of her work friends was single and ready to mingle.

"I can set you up Tony." Said Annika

"Thanks, but I'm not ready to date yet." Tony replied.

"Awww that is sweet you miss Helen so much Tony." Said Annika.

Tony got up and went to the bathroom.

"He needs to get laid" I said.

"That would snap him out of the funk he is in, but he won't date" replied Annika.

"Spitroast?", I quietly said half jokingly.

Annika got up as Tony walked back into the room. She leaned over whispering in my ear, "You perv"

"Takes one to know one" I said giving her ass a squeeze.

"You guys finish the game, I'm going to take a shower" said Annika as she left the room.

15 minutes later she comes out wearing a thin dark gray night shirt. It's about mid thigh length. Wet hair. No bra. She sits in between us. Fresh shower clean smell. Annika curls up on the couch resting her warm hand on my inner thigh. Her feet are almost touching Tony.

"Hey couch hog alert" said Tony.

Tony reaches down and starts tickling Annika's feet.

"Hey noooo!" yells Annika squealing and kicking as Tony continues tickling her bare soles. I notice her night shirt inching up with the tickling activity. Her tits jiggling. Tony sees this as well and has a good view of her uncovered hairy pussy. She is thrashing about trying to evade Tony's tickle hands and accidentally kicks Tony in the dick. He bends over groaning in agony.

Annika twists around putting her feet in my lap as she pats Tony on the thigh rubbing her hand up and down his hairy thigh.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Tony" pleads Annika as she reaches her hand up his shorts massaging his wounded groin area.

I can see her butt cheeks and a hint of fur peeking out. Tony is wearing loose workout/basketball shorts. He moves from bent over in agony to sitting upright. He's grasping at his penis, pulling down his shorts he releases his dick as it pops out in front of Annika. She gets close to his cock, grabbing it, flipping it from side to side, inspecting it for bruising. As his cock begins to grow in her hands Annika opens her mouth and begins sucking on his long fat Italian cock. At 195 lbs and 5'11" Tony is muscular. Cut from working out and working his normal construction job. He has large hands, forearms, and wrists. Thick neck.

Annika and I look the same as our profile, minus 25+ years of gravity and sun.

As Annika performs fellatio on my best friend I get undressed and mount her from behind. I flip up her night shirt and start slowly rubbing the head of my cock along her slit. She is soaked. I slowly push my hard cock into her tight pink cunt until I'm balls deep. She groans on Tony's dick. I can feel her accomodate my size and before long I'm drilling my cock into her soaking hot wet pussy.

"Spitroast come true" I say laughing while slapping Annika's ass a rosy red hue.

"Ohhh fuck Victor, you feel so good" moans Annika pausing the blowjob she was giving Tony.

Spank, Spank, Spank...

"How dare you kick my friend in the dick" I say spanking her ass, scratching her back, and pistoning my erect cock into her tight wet hairy cunt. "The least you can do is give him a blowjob" I'm pounding into her, alternating spanks and thrusts. She's moaning and slobbering on Tony's big dick. "It's too big, my mouth is hurting" Annika says running circles with her tongue around Tony's penis head. "You'll have to fuck him if your mouth gets tired" I say grabbing her hips, pulling her deep, I cum into her, coating the back wall of her vagina with my sperm. Annika cries out with my orgasm. I release her from doggy and my dick slips out of her creampied cunt.

Annika crawls up on Tony facing him straddling his hips she reaches back guiding Tony's wet cock into her dripping pussy. She sits down taking his length. Tony grabs her ass pulling her down on the last inch of his thick shaft. They begin kissing, Annika sharing her tongue and lips whispering in his ear nibbling on his neck. "You feel so good, your cock...feels so good," pants Annika.

He plays with her tits licking and sucking on her erect nipples. She grinds her hips trying to push her clit on him. He spanks her ass, each slap a loud pop making her cheeks jiggle with impact.

"Ohoh get on top of me Tony I need to cum" says Annika as she flips on her back ready to accept Tony missionary style. He's nude at this point, his hairy v shaped torso driving his large veiny cock into my future wife's pussy. She is driving her hips up to meet Tony's strong thrusts. You can hear her wet cunt with each stroke. He pounds into her for a few minutes before she tenses and cums loudly underneath his muscular body.

He gives her a minute to rest and enjoy the orgasm glow. His body is prone above her with his hard dick still tip deep in her hot wet hole. Annika begins to move underneath Tony raising her legs up to take the deep pounding Tony needs to give her. He's been celibate for a few months and he's pounding out Annika making up for lost time. She thrashes about underneath Tony's pent up masculinity unable to be anything other than his fuck doll, his cum slut.

"Oh fuck oh fuck yes give me your cum, fuck me fuck me ohhh" groans Annika.

"Oh fuuuck I'm going to cum again" screams Annika as she straightens her legs, tenses up driving her clit into his pubic bone.

"Oh oh oh oh arghhhhhhhhh" Annika begins her orgasm, her pussy contracting in a warm vise milking Tony's cock.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum" yells Tony as he unloads into my girlfriend. Annika grabs his ass pulling him tight into her. "Yes oh yes" says Annika quietly as she goes limp.

Tony gets off Annika and I get a good look at her now red puffy pussy. Tony's load dripping out, running down over her pretty pink asshole.

Our threesome must have knocked the cobwebs out of Tony. By the weekend he was on a mad tear hooking up with rando's and fucking his way around town. Those stories are for another time.

submitted by /u/comeonareyouserious
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xhvm2s/3rd_time_charm_mmf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more