Getting Myself O[ff]

free dating

I have always considered myself a straight woman. I love men, and I love cock. When I am alone in my bed though, anytime I masturbate I have to be thinking about women in order to get myself off. It is almost always the same fantasy.

I'll slide my hand in between my legs and start to rub my clit. I close my eyes and picture myself on a couch beside a girl. It's nobody I know, but she's always a brunette, with brown eyes, probably around c cup tits, with thick thighs and a nice ass. We are both always wearing shorts and a tshirt. They are probably pyjamas.

It starts with us laughing at something, and then I always make the first move. I reach out and touch her cheek, like I am brushing away an eyelash or something, and then I move in for a kiss. She's hesitant at first, but it doesn't take long before her hand is on my neck and our tongues are enthusiastically dancing around each other's mouths. Her lips are so soft, I swear I can feel them on mine.

I run my fingers up her bare stomach until I reach her tits, and I cup one in my hand. It's bigger than a handful, but I do my best to fit it all in. I rub her hard nipple between my thumb and a fingers and she moans into my mouth.

By this point I have myself so turned on. I am soaking wet, and start rubbing my clit a little faster. At the same time I imagine my hand leaving her chest and moving into her shorts. Our kiss breaks when she gasps as my fingers first touch her clit. I start rubbing her slowly, picking up speed as her moans encourage me. The moans I am hearing are my own, but in my head they are hers. Her pussy is so wet and I want to stay there forever, making her moan.

I continue to rub her pussy, but move my mouth down to give her tits some more attention. I kiss around each one before taking her nipple in my mouth. She moans again, and grinds herself into my hand. I bite down and give her nipple a little tug, and then move my head away, focusing back on her clit.

I am desperately rubbing myself by this point as I writhe around in my bed. I am so close to cumming. The fantasy is sadly almost over. It ends exactly the same way every time.

She moans out an "oh fuck" as my fingers move back and forth. She bites her lip and throws her head back. Her thighs tighten around my arm, making sure I can't move my hand away too soon. She is breathing heavily as she starts to shake a little bit. One final moan leaves her mouth as an orgasm washes over her. My hand is soaked in her juices. Her thighs release their grip and she falls back on the couch with a sigh.

Finally, she smiles at me as she grabs my wrist bringing my hand towards her mouth. I see her putting my fingers into her mouth, tasting herself on me, and that is when everything goes black and I am brought back to reality. I am alone in my bed as I cum all over my own hand. It's so satisfying and so disappointing all at the same time.

The constant disappointment has lead me to finally taking the plunge, though. I have a date with a cute girl this weekend, so stay tuned?? 🀞

submitted by /u/alllyjax
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xf9l87/getting_myself_off/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more