Hotel with Daddy [MF] [D/s] [Oral]

free dating

I smile and take a sip of my wine, not knowing how to continue. “This wine is really good! Pinot noir is my favorite” I say, really hoping it works. Talking about the drinks is good when you’re in a bar, right? You smile and I think you know that I’m a little lost. I want to dive in that ocean of your beautiful blue eyes. I could drown in your eyes and still be happy. Sliding my fingers in your messy brown hair as I sink into the blue. “I think you’re too worried about being awkward. Have you thought that maybe I am too?” I had never thought about that. It’s never easy to get to know someone. And the electricity between us was certainly not helping. “I don’t want to be pushy, I...” “Let me decide that, baby. Would you like to know what I do want to see?” “Yes, please... Daddy” I add with a shy smile. “I am interested in your outfits. And your panties. I liked the dress you were wearing yesterday. And I liked it even more because you offered to send me a pic! How did you like showing yourself to me?” I was thrilled with that, how could I tell you that without sounding weird? Anyway, who am I trying to fool? I am a girl who loves being praised, that’s the truth. “I liked it... A lot... I love showing myself and teasing Daddy!” “Good girl” I want to purr and melt but I don’t think I should. I don’t know why I’m feeling so shy. At first I had the feeling you weren’t interested in me. I almost had to beg you to be my Daddy, and now I feel ashamed I did. I don’t regret it, but I’m certainly not comfortable yet. How can I explain that feeling to you? I excuse myself and walk to the toilet, thinking how I could surprise Daddy. Should I? Am I trying to hard? The truth is that I’m scared of being rejected. Terrified actually. But I’ll put my big girl panties and go on. Wait... There you are, distracted looking at your phone when I come back. I lean towards you and put a small ball in the pocket of your jeans. You raise one eyebrow. “I thought maybe you could keep it?” I smile. You take the ball in your hands and realize what that lacey thing is. You smell it with a wicked grin and shoves it back into your pocket. "I think it's time we go somewhere else, Baby"

I take a look at the hotel room. With a huge bed, soft pillows, strategically placed mirrors, impersonal. But there’s something really enticing about hotel rooms that I can't really explain. They make me feel naughty. Bold. The minute Daddy closes the door behind you I turn around and give you my best kitten smile. You come towards me with purposeful steps and takes me in your arms, pulling me close. Very close. Your lips so close to mine. God, I need to feel those lips on me. All over me. "Did you think you would put your panties in Daddy's pocket and nothing would happen, Baby?" The kitten smile turns into a devilish smile. It's so perfect the way you look at me! I answer nothing. "How do you think Daddy feels knowing you're walking around with no underwear? Do you want other people to see it?" You slide your hands under my dress, cupping my already wet pussy. "Teasing Daddy turns you on, I see. But this pussy belongs to me, Baby!" "Yes, Daddy" "Say it. Who does this sweet wet pussy belong to?" "To you, Daddy. My pussy belongs to you, and you make me wet!" You grab my thighs lifting me effortlessly and sit me on the table. "Good girl. You know Daddy loves when you say that", you tell me, rubbing your thumbs on my face and finally kissing me. I sigh, your kiss feels so good and I have been waiting for this! Your tongue teasing me, I open my mouth welcoming you inside. A passionate kiss, just the right amount of sloppy. You run your hands on my thighs and I hold my breath in anticipation. "Since you've been a naughty but also a good girl, Daddy will punish with a prize" I look at you a little confused. Maybe the lust is doing that. "And how are you going to do that, Daddy?" "I know you like when I kiss you. I'll kiss you as much as I want and I will stop only when I want" You look at me waiting for my consent. I nod and then you kiss me again, deeply. Your lips move to my jaw, my shoulders... When your tongue touches my neck I whimper a little. "I like your dress but I think it would look better on the floor" and you unbutton my dress. Taking it off you takes a step back, looking at me. I suddenly feel bashful. "Is everything okay, Daddy?" You take off my bra, "Now everything is fine" and your thumbs find my nipples, rubbing them lightly. You pinches my nipples softly and pull them. It feels like electricity going straight to my clit. "Oh Daddy, please..." You kiss my breasts, your tongue drawing circles around my nipples without really touching them and it feels so good that I want to cry and beg you for more. "Remember Daddy will kiss you as much as he wants" you grin. You wrap your lips around one hard nipple and flicks it with your tongue while rolling the other one between your finger and thumb. The exquisite sensation spreading all through my body and making me squirm. You move down my body until your face is between my legs. You kiss my mound softly and then my lips. I shiver. You holds my thighs with your strong arms and spread them, your curious tongue finding my swollen wet lips. I hold my breath and you look at me, making me purr with pleasure. You keep eye contact as the flat of your tongue moves along my wet pussy and I feel myself close to orgasm... It can’t be right, you barely touched me! “Oh my... oh my god, I’m...” I moan, the orgasm building inside of me, and the moment you know I’m cumming you wrap your lips around my clit and suck it hard, throwing me back to the peak of my orgasm, making me cum so hard, harder than I ever have, wave after wave of pleasure as you keep sucking on my swollen clit and lips. “Please, Daddy, please... It’s too much, Daddy, I... please...”. I’m a moaning mess, not able to form a complete sentence. You release my clit with a pop of your lips and whisper “I told you it was a prize and a punishment, Baby. I’m not done kissing you!” then your tongue goes back to my over sensitive pussy, now moving in and out of my entrance, lapping on my juices as I come down from my orgasm but not really letting me rest, stimulating me once more. “Daddy, please... I need you. I want to feel your cock inside me, I crave you so much it hurts!” I feel my swollen clit throb with the proximity of your tongue. You chuckle, “My needy Baby!” and then you stand up, kissing me, so I can taste myself on your lips. You rub the swollen head of your dick between my folds, slowly, almost lazily, teasing me more. You whisper in my ear “How do you want to be fucked today, Baby? Daddy will give you what you want...” I hold my breath in anticipation for a moment, then release it with a sigh. “Loving Daddy. I need loving Daddy today.” You look at me as if you already knew it. You probably did, you can read me easily. You place your tipo on my entrance and kiss me while sliding your engorged cock inside my wet cunt. I moan when I feel you stretching me, and you keep moving slowly giving me time to adjust. When you’re deep inside me you hold still and ask me “Is it good, Baby? Daddy wants you to feel good.” I nod and you say “Use your words, I want to hear you.” “Yes, Daddy. Your cock feels perfect inside my pussy!” You start to move slowly, in and out, going deeper with each thrust, taking your time, looking at me, kissing me and watching my reactions. I move my hips and wrap my legs around you, pulling closer, wanting you deep inside my body and my soul. Knowing that you grin and whisper “Good girl. Daddy will give you what you need” as you pick up your pace, your strong hands grabbing my thighs, my arms around your neck, I bite your lower lip softly “Yes, Daddy, please!” I can feel my pussy gripping you, the throbbing sensation of your cock. I know I’m close and you know that too. “Don’t cum yet, baby. Not yet!” you say, not slowing down, your thumb finding my clit and rubbing it at the same time you thrust. “Daddy, please...” “Not yet!” I’m a moaning mess, trying to hold my orgasm that is buiding inside my pelvis. This is so intense, so good... “Daddy!” “Yes, baby, cum for Daddy, cum with me” And just as you give me your permission I feel the orgasm explode through my whole body, squirming and digging my nails into your forearms. Feeling your warm load inside me makes everything better. Panting, I smile at you and rest my head on your shoulder, exhausted and full and happy. “You’re so amazing, Daddy!”

submitted by /u/freetobewhatiwant
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more