[FMM] 18 had a threesome (my first) with 2 of my bf's friends before we went out for our 2 year anny πŸ€ͺ

free dating

My name is Ashlyn, I'm 18, and I've been dating my BF for two years. He loves me very much, his family does too, and he has no idea at all that I've been cheating on him.The first time I did it idk it just really turned me on, but that led to it happening more, and so I ended up having a threesome with two of his friends before we went out to dinner for our two year anniversary last weekend.
So the first time my bf and I were alone at his house, we were kissing and making out, and he stopped it at one point and said he didn't want to go any farther because he wanted to wait till marriage. We talked about it and argued a little bit about it, I was unhappy, but we ended up not having sex.I ended up cheating on him when I went to a college party for the first time ever with another guy later that month, and it was just really hot. He never found out.
Fast forward to about two weeks ago.
I spent the night at my friend Kylee's house and we were watching a movie. My bf's friends always flirt with me whenever we're all together, and so sometimes they will message me on FB or IG or SC and we'll just talk. Well one of them (I'll call him Jamie) was snapping me while I was at Kylee's and he was flirting and saying how hot he thought I was, and I decided to flirt back, and he was saying how my bf couldn't handle me, didn't know what to do with me, lol. He ended up telling me that him and another of my bf's friends talk about me all the time and how they've always wanted to fuck me. So I said "o yeah?" and he said yes, and idk I started to get turned on.
Then he started talking about how he was bigger than my boyfriend, and I responded by saying "I wouldn't know πŸ™„" and then he started asking why, and I told him all about how my bf wanted to wait. I was texting my bf at the same time lol.
We talked some more and he asked what I was doing tomorrow, and I told him me and Kylee were going to the mall and he asked if him and Dan could meet us there so I said yes.
-
The next day me and Kylee were at the mall and Jamie started texting me and flirting some more. Then we ran into him and my bf's other friend (we'll call him Dan), and we hung out a little bit. Kylee had to go to work after and she was gonna drop me off at my house, but Jamie told me if I wanted to stay at the mall they could drop me off, so I said yes.
After Ky left the boys followed me to a couple stores I wanted to go in. When I was done we started walking out to the parking lot and Jamie asked what I was doing tonight, and I told him I had our two year anny date with my bf . He asked if I might wanna "hang out" with him and Dan for a little while before. I could tell he was flirting with me lol. He said that his parents were out of town until tomorrow afternoon and we could all go to his house. I thought about it for a few minutes because I knew I couldn't be late and I also felt kinda bad just because of what day it was. I told him we could hang out for a little while tho, and I smiled back at him.
We drove to his parents house, I was in the front seat and Dan was in the back. Jamie started asking me about our conversation last night, about how if it was true, and if I had ever done anything with my bf. I was laughing and I'm super shy about stuff like this haha, but I told him we had made out, and kissed, and that I had given him a blowjob before, and he had fingered me, but that's about as far as it got before he stopped it.
He asked if I had ever cheated on him, and I started to smile but i didn't answer. He told me he wouldn't tell. I just kept smiling and looked out the window.
After a few minutes I felt his hand on my leg. I looked over kinda shocked but I didn't stop it.We got to his house and went inside. When we got in he showed me around the house.
The last room was his parents bedroom, and I asked him if he had ever done stuff with a girl in here and he said no. We looked at each other for a few minutes and he stepped over closer to me and started rubbing my leg again. I could tell he was getting hard. I stepped forward and kissed him, and he pulled me in and started kissing me back. He moved his hand down and started rubbing in between my legs, over my jeans. I pulled his hand away but he pushed it back down there, and then I just let it happen because it felt really good.
He was kissing me, kissing my neck, rubbing his hands all over me. I pulled back and said wait - no one can ever know about this ever ok? I'm serious. He said I promise. He started kissing me again, and while he was kissing me he asked me if I have ever had a threesome, and I told him no. He pulled back and said "want to?" I was speechless because I didn't know what to say. I was getting wet but it was also a big step for me. He started kissing me again and told me it would be fun, and so I said ok.
He pulled me into his parents room and started undoing my belt while we kissed. He pulled my jeans down and I stepped out of my boots, and kicked them off. He started rubbing between my legs over my panties while we kissed, and then I pulled my shirt off. He fumbled with my bra while we were kissing and I told him to just let me do it, and I unhooked it and dropped it in the floor. I reached down into his pants and felt him already super hard. He pulled my hand out and told me to wait a minute and kissed me again. He told me to lay down on the bed and he was gonna go get Dan, so I sat down on the bed and slid to the middle of it.
As he was leaving the room I heard my pants buzzing, so I got up and pulled my phone out. It was my bf calling. I bit my lip and thought for a second, but then I answered. He said he was just calling to check in with me, and that he was looking forward to tonight. I told him I was too. He asked what I was doing, and I told him I was at the mall with Kylee. I could hear his friends coming down the hall so I said I had to go and I would call him when I was on the way home.
I threw my phone on my pants and sat back and smiled as Jamie and Dan came in the room. They were both really turned on.Jamie came and started kissing me again, and Dan said "wait is she cool with this?" Jamie said " I mean yeah, we're not raping her," and I started laughing. I told them both the only way I'm doing it is if they both swear to never say anything to anybody or I would tell his parents, and they both promised.
Jamie started kissing me again and then he slid his hand down and started fingering me. Dan took his shirt off and then unbuckled his pants and slid them down, and I could see his cock super hard under his boxers. While I was kissing Jamie Dan pulled his boxers down and I saw his cock spring out. I reached out and started jerking him off.
Eventually Jamie stopped kissing me and told me to get in the middle of the bed, so I did.He got up and walked around to the other side of the bed, and then climbed onto it on his knees by my head, and Dan did the same on my left side. They both moved up closer to my face, and for the first time in my life I had two hard cocks hanging right above my face.Jamie rubbed my cheek with his left hand and then put his left hand on the back of my head and pulled my mouth closer to his cock, and I started sucking him while using my left hand to jerk off Dan. After a few minutes I switched and started sucking down and jerking Jamie off. They were taking turns fingering me while I went back-and-forth.After a little bit Jamie bent down and kissed me while fingering me and he whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me. I bit my lip and breathed “ok” to him.
He moved down the bed and got in between my legs while licking and sucking on my nipples, and then Dan moved closer to my face and put his cock in my mouth. I could feel Jamie lining up between my legs and he started rubbing the head up and down before he pushed inside. we fucked for a few minutes but he didn’t last long and he told me he was cumming, and he came inside me. He immediately told me he was sorry and I told him I was on birth control.I was still stroking Dan and he looked down and asked me if he could have some. I asked him if he didn’t care about sloppy seconds and laughed, and he said he was fine with it.He got down between my legs and slid his cock and immediately and started fucking me while Jamie stood over in the corner getting dressed. Dan lasted a little bit longer but then he started panting and told me he was cumming too, and I felt him tense up and I could feel his cum filling me up. Has he started to pull out I could feel all the cum start running from my pussy and down my ass, it was so gross.
Dan got up and started getting dressed immediately, and after a few minutes I got up and asked if I could use his parents bathroom, and he said yes. I went in and went to the bathroom, and I cleaned myself up and I got dressed. When I came out both boys were out in the living room, Andrew was sitting on the couch watching TV and Jamie was pouring soda in the kitchen.I rushed out of the bathroom and I picked my purse up off the couch and I told Jamie he had to run me home because I had to get showered and meet my boyfriend in an hour.
He drove me home and dropped me off, and I came in and said hello to my parents, and immediately went to my room and got in the shower. As I was getting dressed my mom knocked on the door and told me my boyfriend had showed up, and I told her I was almost ready.I went out and he was sitting on the couch in the living room with my dad talking. I told him I was ready, and my boyfriend got up and shook my dad‘s hand and I said goodbye to my parents and we walked out to the driveway, and he opened the door for me to get in the car and I got in and buckle my seatbelt.
He walked around and got in the car on the driver side, and as soon as he got in he leaned over and kissed me and rubbed my leg, and told me happy anniversary, and he loved me. I said the same ❤️

submitted by /u/ashxocashxo
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xh0vip/fmm_18_had_a_threesome_my_first_with_2_of_my_bfs/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more