Pizza Blow Job and Sex [mf]

free dating

I opted to stay at school for summer, take a summer class, work and train for sports. I actually landed a job at a pizza place that my gf had worked at. I worked full time, she picked up shifts for cash as she was from the city where our college was at. She raked in tips flirting with customers, I ate for free and brought home pizzas all summer for my roommates, great summer.

Now this was a small pizza place, no tables inside, just pickup or delivery. Often times it would be just 3 of us working, the delivery driver, myself and my crazy gf. I say crazy because she rigged the schedule to work shifts with me all summer while we basically lived with each other. I was around her 24/7 and it got old after a month. Until one day, something was off. We were both bitter at each other. We had an hour or so left before close, the delivery driver took off for an order, we knew he’d be gone for a good 45 minutes.

I bluntly asked her what’s her deal. She said we were losing our lust and needed to do something about it. I suggested we close up early and head home, shower up and go get drunk with friends. We had a good group of friends up there, it was a Thursday night in the middle of summer. She had a slightly different idea.

Now this is an old, small building. Enough room for 4-5 customers to wait, no tables, enough room for 2 in the kitchen that is open to the front of the building. There’s a back door that connects to the basement for ingredients storage and the shake place next door. We know there’s cameras in the kitchen and front but not in the back.

She is wearing tight black yoga pants, hair in a pony tail and regular tight tee shirt, always bending over infront of customers to get attention. She grabs my hand and takes me to the back area, as soon as I get passed the door, she drops to her knees and looks up at me with a sly grin. She reaches for my waist and pulls my pants down. Grabs my soft dick and says “I think I just need your cock in my mouth”. She gives my dick a couple small tugs and says “I want to feel you get hard inside me” and she licks my dick from the base to the tip and now has her full mouth over me. I get hard as a rock almost instantly. She is going to town, giving way more effort than she normally has been. She has one hand on my thigh pulling herself into me and the other twisting on my dick and she deep throats me over and over. I’m in heaven and the front door opens and a customer walks in. She stops immediately and says to me “you better go help them, I’ll be here waiting”

I’m at a loss, one second I’m getting a sloppy BJ, the next I have to yank my athletic shorts up and talk to some old guy customer. I walk out, probably red face. He wanted to know if the manager was the same as it has been over the last few years. Just wanted to complain that prices went up and pizza quality went down. I was listening to this old guy complain while my hard cock is up in my waistband and my girlfriend is probably fingering herself in the back. Nightmare fuel.

After a couple minutes, what felt like forever, he leaves. The second the door closes, I sprint for the back. She’s waiting for me, shirt off, bra on the floor, sitting on a table fingering herself under her tight yoga pants. Such a turn on. I was slightly still hard, she just motions me to come close to her. I go to grab her pants to rip them off, she stops me. Grabs a fist of my shirt and sticks her tongue down my throat, making out like it’s 2am at bar close. “I’m not done with that yet” as she grabs my hard cock through my shorts. Drops to her knees again and polls my pants down, no teasing this time, grabs my dick and starts sucking my whole dick. Determined to give me the time of my life. As she deep throats me, taking my dick to the back of her throat, she wraps her hands behind my legs. I grab a hold of her pony tail and hold her on my dick. Making her suffocate on my dick. She gets sloppy with it, split dripping out of her mouth and playing with it on her small tits. I have no idea how I didn’t cum yet after 4 or 5 minutes of the best BJ I’ve had in months.

Another buzz kill, the phone rings. But this time, she doesn’t skip a beat, instead she just looks up at me while slowly still sucking me. The sexiest thing ever. Big brown eyes telling me I better let that phone ring. Easiest decision of my life. I reach back down caressing her head as a sign of approval to keep going but as the phone stops, so did she. But as she stands up, she has her hands on her hips, ever so slightly pulling her pants down.

“We don’t have long, fuck me and don’t hold back” as she turns around, pants below her juicy ass cheeks, no panties. Hands are on table, as she spreads her legs out. I slap her ass cheek and press my dick to her pussy. She’s soaking wet, I push into her and she gasped and moans. “Oh fuck me please” she mumbles. I thrust deep into her, and grab her hips. She was so wet and so tight, I was ready to blow my load after 3 pumps. “Fuck me like you mean it, fuck me harder” she says. I give her a pounding, cheeks clapping and after 30 seconds i tell her I’m going to bust. She said to be quick, I was just doing as I was told.

In one motion, she backs me up and drops to her knees and sucks me harder than I thought possible. Bobbing my whole dick, I tell her I’m going to cum. She doesn’t skip a beat, still deep throating me. I tense up, feel it coming up my legs. I knew this was going to be a massive load. I bust and she deep throats. Pausing with my dick touching the back of her throat, her slightly gagging as I shoot what felt like the biggest load I’ve ever shot. It was so intense my legs tightened up.

After the euphoria wears off, she slowly backs off my dick and swallows my load. She grabs my dick and puts it back in, cleaning it if any left over cum. She gets up and pulls her pants up with a devilish smile. Motions for me to grab her bra ash she grabs her shirt. She gets dressed. “See, there are benefits of working with your little slut” as she brushes past me back into the kitchen.

This girl went from being on my nerves to me drooling over her after one of the best orgasms I have had in months. Needless to say, we got a bottle of wine after work and fucked each other’s brains out all night.

submitted by /u/suhdude99457
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xovo77/pizza_blow_job_and_sex_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more