(23f) The day I became addicted

free dating

Early on in my sex life I was indifferent to cum. It was just a part of sex that I didn’t love and didn’t hate. All of that changed when I met my partner.

He’s so different from the boys I used to fuck. I remember how they’d be shy and stoic. They’d maybe do 2-3 positions and say “oh, fuck,” once or twice before they came after ~10 mins. At that point in my life, I thought sex was good, just kind of awkward. Then, my MAN fucked me.

We were just hooking up after meeting through a friend, and I knew things were going to be different from the moment we got in the elevator. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “you’re going to be very sore tomorrow,” and my pussy went wild. Full on flutters from my pussy into my stomach and I was speechless. We got to my apartment and he wasted no time. He pushed me onto the arm of the couch and ripped my pants down. All the while talking to me in his very calm but very firm voice. I don’t remember everything he said, I just remember I was melting.

He rubbed my ass softly with his calloused hand and then he slapped it so hard that the couch under me moved an inch. I bit my lip and then worked up some courage and whispered, “again.” He spanked me 3 times and my ass was on fire but my pussy was soaked. I heard his belt unbuckle and then hit the floor, and then he said in my ear, “I’m going to fuck you rough until your pussy can’t take any more.” I was trembling and I shook my head yes.

He entered me slowly with his thick cock and I could feel myself clenching on him. He kept pushing into me until he rested gently against my cervix, and then he started thrusting hard. All the while telling me how amazing I felt and that my pussy was the tightest he’d ever had. I lost track of how many times I came before he said, “I’m going to pump you full of my cum baby.” I was so happy in that moment and just moaned “yes!” And then I felt it. Most guys cum and you just feel a little extra.. slippery? but it’s not super noticeable in the moment. When he came, I literally felt each warm burst hitting me. It felt like my cervix was being washed with warm water, and I came harder than I ever have.

He told me I was going to be sore the next day, and I definitely was. I had bruises where his strong hands held my hips in place, a handprint on my ass, and most surprising, I was leaking his cum from my very sore pussy for DAYS. And that’s when my cum fetish began πŸ₯°

submitted by /u/DaenerysVixen
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more