[MF] I just fucked my neighbor raw and filled her with cum

free dating

So my neighbor [37F] and I [26M] have had our fair share of sexual encounters. My past posts on this page recount those times (you'll have to go past the multiple posts of me being horny posting on other pages sorry). Anyways, it has been a few months since the last time we hooked up. I really thought we were finished. You know how it goes, you hook up for a few months ,then it slowly starts to fall off.

Today she randomly sent me a text.

Her: "hey are you busy right now"

Me: "no, not right now, what's up?"

Her: "I need you to fuck me"

Me: "Come on down"

I don't know what it is, but I have zero hesitation when it comes to hooking up with her. My GF is amazing, but cheating is just so god damn hot. She knocks on my door, I let her in and in a matter of seconds she is naked on my bed, her ass in the air and my tongue deep inside her asshole. Her moans filled my apartment as she reached back to spread her cheeks wider. I don't think my tongue could go any deeper into her asshole. It tasted and smelled so good I couldn't get enough of it. Soon her ass was drenched in my spit and she flipped over, spread her legs up in the air by grabbing her ankles and pulling them up towards her head.

Without saying anything I slid my rock hard dick into her soaking wet pussy and watched as her lips gripped and soaked every inch of my dick. I sat inside of her for about 10 second before I started thrusting into her as hard as I could. Her moans were getting louder and louder as she begged me to keep fucking her. She reached over and grabbed her thong and shoved it in my mouth. As i'm fucking her, I could taste and smell her pussy and asshole and this drove me crazy. I guess we both really needed this because before I knew it, she said she was about to cum and that just about pushed me over the edge.

She wrapped her legs around me and said "fuck my pussy raw and fill me with your hot cum baby". Almost instantly I exploded inside of her. All I could feel was her pussy tightening around my dick as I pumped her full of my cum. It felt like I was filling her for 10 minutes as we sat in that same position. I rolled off her and as we lay there out of breath, she goes "wow I needed that. Let's keep doing this, I need your dick raw in my pussy"

So it looks like I'll be having a lot of crazy hot sex?


[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xipv73/mf_i_just_fucked_my_neighbor_raw_and_filled_her/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more