Nice to meet you, head first. [FM]

free dating

Usually when you meet people it’s goes like this “Hi I’m Ramona, nice to meet you” extend arm to shake hands & have a nice grip, smile and stare in their eyes for good eye contact and attention. But when I met Scott let’s say my grip wasn’t on his hands but somewhere else….

For a couple weeks now, Eks has always mentioned your name when it came to sharing stories you both had together. It always intrigued me who this “Scott” character was. Especially knowing you both have been friends since you were children till now. But all the more that he trusts you with all of the fun activities you both do together, you don’t always find a friend like that. He’s even shown me how you look before we met, and I must say, you were very attractive. My first thought was “of course another Filipino, but he does look cute” I just know, Eks wanted us to meet one way or another. And I was ready whenever that was. The day finally came, as spontaneous as it can be, now that I look back, it was perfect timing.

Eks and I happen to be working out together, literally, working out, like push ups, squats and lifting weights, not fucking, even though that’s a great workout, we can be humane at times. For some reason, Eks just wanted to see what you were up to, and you happen to answer and was available to speak after showcasing the city to your Korean coworkers.

The fact that you were on this side of the bay, coincidence, I think not. You can call it destiny if anything. We then Google duo you, & I got to see that face of your live.

Granted I was very nervous not sure what you’d think of me. It all happen so fast & by the time I know it, we’re driving towards San Mateo to meet you. I must admit, while I was driving I thought about you, thinking what kind of person you’ll be.

I was genuinely excited to meet you, but it also felt some what familiar since I’ve already heard so much about you. We then pull up to the left of your Tesla. Already I’m thinking wow, he has a Tesla, working hard man. I put the car in park & I take a deep breathe. Here we go. “Scott this is Ramona” “Hi nice to meet you” Hands shake, eye contact, smile.

Invited us in his car & of course I take the front passenger seat. As much as I felt nervous, again I was excited just to talk to you. Small talk here and all I heard was “Right here? Yeah I can whip it out” In that moment I was like ok this is going down right here right now. Let me show this guy who I am.

That first initial touch of my tongue on your cock, You can tell you were nervous. But that didn’t stop me. While I licked around and slowly placed my lips and wrapped my mouth around your cock. I felt a dip on you tip. A nice little indent you can feel. Most men doesn’t have a indent on the tip but you did, I will refer it to as a cock dimple. & I automatically loved licking you on your cock dimple I can feel how thick you tip was. And even when I worked my mouth down to the bottom of your cock.

It was thick enough to fill my mouth, The more I sucked, The harder you got. I can hear you moan. Eks asking “how is it?” Hearing you just moan, and saying “fuck” under your breathe, Made me want to suck even more.I can feel hands on my waist and ass,Not sure if they were Eks’ or yours. I felt your hand on my head a couple of times I like how you were getting into it but also allowing me to do what I wanted. Feeling your thrust here and there just made me want to take you deeper in my throat. Get as slobbery as I could, Coat that dick with all of me There was one moment I tasted just a little part of you Not sure if it was precum, But I enjoyed it The more I sucked I can feel your cock just throb every stroke,every lick. But I can still feel you were nervous as well.

In those moments all I can think was This guy has a nice cock , I wonder how it would feel in other holes my body has. But my other thoughts were, if he was enjoying this I think I sucked and licked for a good 10-25mins. Pulled back & that last gasp of moan you let it, Trust me, that made me wet knowing I did well I didn’t want to stop, I wanted to do so much more to you.

All that was running through my mind was, I hope I get to play with Scott, And I hope he wants to play with me too. Even when we hugged and said goodbye, All I could think was I wonder what he thought of me. Because that night all I could think of was what you were capable of. Can he fuck me? Will we have fun? Little did I know what kind of adventure I was getting myself into…

submitted by /u/Old_Expression1817
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xkj3h0/nice_to_meet_you_head_first_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more