I made my roommate squirt for the first time. [MF]

free dating

While writing out my experiences with Victoria (the hippie woman) I quickly mentioned another woman that I had been seeing during college who we will call Abby. She was a woman of athletic build, small perky tits, a small but firm and shapely ass, and the faint ab lines on her stomach. She had brown hair and light skin; but in the summer she always had swimsuit tan lines marked on her body since she loved swimming any chance she could get.

I was living away from my hometown at the time and after the first year I made friends at the new university, and we got along well and often hung out with him and his roommates (They were all childhood friends). This is when I first met Abby. That first year ended, and my buddy asked me if I wanted to move in with him and couple of his friends at their apartment which was a student only, off campus type place. Since it was cheaper overall, I agreed. The apartment then comprised of 3 guys, me included and Abby.

Now, Abby was an interesting woman. She was cute with a girlish charm; she could easily be described as a “one of the guys” type of girl. She would dress with comfort in mind. Shorts in the summer that accentuated her long legs and a simple t-shirt. Jeans would be in the mix at times depending on the season. Before you think that she was a jock or gym rat type of girl she was more on the shy nerdy/geeky girl. Abby wasn’t a virgin, but I had more sexual experience than her. She had been in a long term relationship since high school, and they had ended things about a year or so before I met her.

Since I had already sort of known everyone from before I moved in the transition was quick with everyone getting comfortable and settling into a routine of school, household chores and downtime.

One weekend after a night of drinking, everyone went to bed, but Abby and I stayed up talking. This started a long string of late-night conversations and hangouts that would lead to much more. We first kissed on a night like this and that led to sex. We went to my room, and we began to frantically undress each other. Abby slipped out of her short jean shorts to reveal her panties that clung to her tight body, were nothing fancier than some black Calvin Klein’s. She lifted her tank top to show the matching sports bra and reveal her full naked body, tan lines and all, her pussy completely waxed. She was a little shy when I went down on her. She would squirm and grab at the bed sheets while I ate out her pussy. She wasn’t particularly loud when I came to moaning but occasionally a few would slip out between her elevated breaths. We then changed position, so she was on top. She would ride my dick slowly, steadily increasing the pace as I tried to give it back to her from my position. Occasionally, I would hear her lightly say:

“Ah…”

“Oh, yes..”

“Almost…”

Her breathy, delicate moans would make it even hotter,

I would grab her by the hips and push her down farther on my cock so she would grind harder on me. Then she just leaned forwards and started to shake, her face was digging into the pillow my head was resting on, but I could still hear her moans as she came. As I kept fucking her, she came up looked at me said:

“W-w-wait, h-h-hold on let me catch my breath a little, my pussy is a bit sensitive since I just came...”

She laughs a little, blows some air out and looks at me smiling.

“You fucker.”

She leaned into me to kiss me and continued riding. I sat up so I could suck and lick her small perky tits as she rode me. I wrapped my arms around as I could feel her go up and down. I felt my self about to cum. I wrap my arms tighter around as I hold down tightly on my dick I began to shoot my load into the condom. We fell back into my bed and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, we began to talk about the events from the previous night and agreed it was a mistake since we were living together it would be messy and neither of us were looking for a relationship. We decided to leave it as a one-time thing.

Wrong.

Yup, as you can tell, we were dumb back then thinking that would work. The tension would only continue to rise as the time passed, and we would give ourselves excuses to hangout alone.

I would be working on my homework, and she would come in and ask if she could do hers there too, we would watch T.V. together or play video games, and she would tag along with me to the store or gym. All that of that soon culminated in an argument that I can’t even remember since it was so trivial, that argument broke when we started undressing each other and began going at it.

After that, we agreed that it would be “Good for us to have sex time to time, to relieve the tension.” as we justified it to ourselves. Abby would often spend the night in my room. She would lean in and say:

“Hey, can you.. you know. Just so I can fall asleep”

“Sure Abby.”

I would pull her close to me as I kissed her; and I would lick my fingers and slide them into her shorts. I would start rubbing her pussy from outside her panties getting her more and more wet until instead of kissing me back she would be breathing heavily. She would keep going in this manner until she came or asked me to go down on her. and Either way it would end with her shivering in my arms.

Sometimes I would initiate and ask her for a blowjob. She wasn’t particularly aggressive when it came to giving head but what I did love was that she would take her time. Or I would give her a direction and she would follow. She would take my balls in her mouth and suck and lick them before returning to my dick. In the beginning she wouldn’t swallow. I didn’t really care, but to be honest it was cute to see her run off to my restroom to spit. However, as time passed, she began to prefer swallowing. It began as just not wanting to get out of bed, but eventually ended with her talking dirty saying how much she loved to swallow as she milked it out of me.

We would get bolder as time went by; one day I saw her doing laundry and I slipped into the small room and started kissing her neck from behind. Her breathing would intensify

“Hold on.” Abby said as she peeked out the door. Where are the guys?

“Still in class I think.”

She dropped down and crouched. She released my hard-on and began to suck on it slowly and gently. It wasn’t long till I pulled her to her feet gave her a kiss. I turned her around undid her shorts, they dropped by her ankles as did her panties. I entered her wet pussy and began to fuck her as she leaned on the washer. I’ll be honest our use of condoms went by the wayside relatively quick. I would look down to see my dick emerge covered in the juices of her creamy pussy. Her knees buckled as she came, she struggled to hold herself up on the washer. So I would stop and have her arch back so I could kiss her, then slowly began to pump in and out of her again until I announce to her that I’m about to cum. I pulled out expecting to cover her ass with my cum but, was surprised to see Abby drop down and begin sucking on the head of my dick until I released my load in her mouth. As I caught my breath I asked, teasing her;

“Oh, so you like it now?”

“I might.” She replied smiling as she got dressed.

Then Halloween rolled around, she dressed as some character from a show that I cannot remember for the life of me, but the outfit included a white tank top and some snug fitting bike shorts that really showed off her cute shapely ass. We went out to a local bar and had some drinks as we enjoyed some time away from our studies. After some time, we decided to we wanted to go back to the apartment.

We undressed quickly as we got into my room, I peeled her bike short off and was kissing her as my hand made it way over to her dripping wet pussy. As rubbed her clit I could hear Abby being a bit more vocal than usual. She would be lightly biting at my arms and shoulder as I rubbed and fingered her.

“I want to feel you inside.”

She was laying on her back I grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath her ass/lower back. I lifter her legs up in the air and placed them on my shoulder as I entered her and began to fuck her steadily. I could see her face becoming more and more flushed as I continued, I focused on her breathing and her moans that were coming out louder and louder. I saw her lean her head back and close her eyes. Abby opens her mouth, but all that comes out are little gasps, then that’s when I see a liquid coming from the direction of ger pussy and running down her stomach over her tits. Then a sound emerges from Abby:

“Ohhhhh….”

Is all she can muster out. I keep pumping in and out of her trying my best to not cum, she gasps sharply, and moans:

“Don’t stop….”

Abby lets out another loud moan, and it’s here that I can’t hold back anymore. I pull out and shoot my load over her stomach. I turn to her and red-faced she reaches out to me for a hug.

“Fuck, I’m sorry” she says lightly sobbing

“Are you crying? Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m great, I don’t know why I’m tearing up haha, that was an intense orgasm. That’s never happened before I don’t know what that was, but I felt so good I think you made me squirt.”

The pillow that was under her had caught most of her juices, and honestly, it felt good to see her cum so intensely. I laid there holding her, until we both fell asleep. I hope you enjoyed reading!

submitted by /u/no_engineering9033
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xg4qwk/i_made_my_roommate_squirt_for_the_first_time_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more