The Art of the First Impression: How I [F] greet my new PETS [M]

free dating

I am Goddess Lustie.
It was the first time he met me, or any domme to be honest, and though he tried not to show it, his nerves were obvious to me as he sat there fidgeting on the plush green sofa… hands twisting and eyes darting around the room.

I sat in a matching chair, legs crossed and hands folded, watching him, “There's no need to be nervous my dear, we will simply discuss our dynamic and such today, maybe if you are good we can have a little fun. Doesn't that sound nice?”

He nodded quickly in response, “Yes Mistress.” I took a look at the form in front of me, no doubt a printed version of the one he completed online. “So you've written here that you are new to the BDSM lifestyle, do you know any things, in particular, you would be interested in exploring?” I watched his flushed face expectantly as he took a moment to formulate an answer. “I think for now I'd just like to try some humiliation and degrading stuff?” he uttered, looking at the floor as his cheeks blushed bright red. “SPEAK UP PET. And LOOK AT ME when you talk.” I demanded in a harsh tone, causing his gaze to lift “Could we try some humiliation and degradation stuff please?”. I nodded, “That wasn't so hard now was it? Before we play it's important we establish a safe system, I use the traffic light system, do you know what that means?” he nodded, “green for go, orange for slow, and red for stop.” “Good, I have read through your boundaries and I assume you have mine, so let me give you a tour.”

I led my new pet to the bedroom, a large purple paisley bed sat in the middle, the white walls and wooden floors made the room feel sterile and professional but the clutter of books and candles made it feel lived in. “This is the bedroom, it's where I like to conduct my lighter play and I assume where we shall be staying for your first few visits.” I led him around the various rooms, “sometimes you will make me food, don't make a mess.” I commented as we viewed the white kitchen. Eventually we entered the last door. “This is my dungeon” The room had dark green walls and soft lighting, in front of him was a wall of paddles, canes and whips and to his left a large cross and a bench which I saw he assumed he would get strapped to. As he surveyed the room, my pet saw a myriad of pieces, some, he probably knew like the cage and stocks, and some that made him confused and slightly scared, like a metal frame with chains hanging off it and so many more. “I love the faces that you pets make when you first see the dungeon, the fear and excitement is delectable. I can't wait to see how you fair my dear. But for now, that is all the time we have.” We walked back to the front room. “Now, when would you like to book your next appointment?”

submitted by /u/official_babydoll
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12l9oqj/the_art_of_the_first_impression_how_i_f_greet_my/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more