Cheating with Peggy… again [M28 F28]

free dating

Many of you have read about the first time I hooked up with my gfs (Angela) friend (Peggy) at a wedding last summer.

After our first fling at the wedding, Peggy and I did not stay in touch but naturally her and my gf continued to hang out and chat. I would only occasionally see Peggy when out at parties with Angela.

Peggy would however always be sure to send me sexy subliminal signs. Whether her winking at me after catching me staring at her pretty toes in the open sole shoes she knows I love, or to the constant touching and hugging, even in front on Angela. Angela even made it a point to tell me recently how she hates that Peggy is so touchy when she drinks lol.

2 weeks ago I attended a party with Angela, and as expected Peggy was also there. She’s was wearing a tight black minidress, with some stunning open toed heels. She looked tantalizing.

After a few hours of partying the crowd started to thin. At this point amongst the drunk remaining crew one of the girls gets an idea to get food. Most of the remaining friend and Angela decide to go. I say I’ll wait back since not enough room in the car.

At this point only four of us remain at place. One guy decides to head home and the other girl who was hosting goes to bed shortly after. This leaves just Peggy and I waiting for the others to return.

Immediately Peggy and I take advantage of our time alone. She sits in my lap on the couch and we start to make out. The instant passion is wild, as I begin to play with her tits and she outlines my cock with her hand. Not to waste any of this precious time she slides down onto her knees and begins to suck on my cock. Despite the friend of my gf and Peggy sleeping just two rooms away, the danger of being caught only made it hotter. Granted the friend was basically passed out drunk lol.

Peggy was sucking me off like nothing I had ever felt before. She frequently would gag and spit would cover me. The look she would give me every 30 seconds was indescribable.

I then pull Peggy over into the bathroom. She pulls her tits out of her dress, and bends over the sink. She’s is already soaking wet, but I still get down on my knees and start to eat both her holes. I know she loves this and I have dreamt of the taste of her since that wedding. I could have eaten her for hours, but a shaking shriek creating orgasm rolls through Peggy and she has to tap out after only a few minutes.

Peggy then puts her nice fat ass on the sink and puts her feet on my chest and I stand up. She knows I love her feet and I lick and kiss her toes and soles.

Then Peggy puts her feet over my shoulders and I enter her tight pussy. I had been dreaming of her snatch for nearly a year, so I was worried I may get over excited, but something came over me and I was only interested in purely pleasuring Peggy. I gave her the longest and hardest stroke game of my life.

Peggy came on my cock 2 or 3 times in the 10 minutes of pounding. When I could tell Peggy had her world completely rocked I turned my attention to finishing before Angela returned.

I began stroking fast and furious, I took Peggy’s panties and put them in her mouth calling her a goodgirl as she looked up at my nodding yes with her puppy dog eyes. I then wrap my hand around her neck and pump hard. This cause Peggy to lose control and have her grand finale.

I pull Peggy down onto her knees and she takes my load right down her throat getting ever last drop off of my tip. We kiss a bit more and return to the kitchen for a drink and to act causal.

5 minutes later the gang and Angela return to the party. I immediately walk over and kiss Angela as I grab her ass subtly. Of course Peggy is sneaking a look and smirking.

Was another greet risky night with my gfs friend !

submitted by /u/hockeyhockey0000
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more