F19 - First-time femdom

free dating

This is my first story, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

I have been dating this guy for over three months, and we hit a plateau in our sex life. Never having an issue with anything before; it just became stale, and we never added much variety to what we did. I am fairly kinky, and he is nowhere near as kinky as I am. One night, after we got back from hanging out with some friends, both of us were a little bit drunk, me more so than him.
I ask him if we can try something new, and he asks what I’m thinking about, I bring up the idea of me being a bit more dominant than before, maybe tying him up on the bed or something along the line of that. I was shocked when he said he was open to the idea. Since we were both exhausted, we went into the living room and laid down on the couch, we turned on a movie, and I laid my head on his chest. After a few minutes, I run my hands over his pants, unbuttoning them slowly as I slide my hand under his boxers, slowly stroking his cock as he is on the edge of falling asleep. I watch him fall asleep as I stroke his cock, I shake my head, and I get back up and fall asleep next to him.
The next night….
He walks into the apartment, and we start talking, not knowing if he remembered our conversation from the night before. After a while, I finally brought up the conversation, and he acts all nervous and has a small smile on his face. I motion towards the bedroom, and he follows me into the bedroom.
*I could not stop thinking about this all day long, making myself go out to this adult store I hadn’t been inside before. I spent too much money, but it will be worth it, I bought some basic bed restraints, blindfolds, and a fleshlight*
He sat on the edge of the bed as I got on his lap, we started making out. I started to take off his shirt, laying him on his back. I grabbed his hand and started to tie him to the bed. Watching him getting slightly nervous, with this being his first time doing anything somewhat kinky. Watching his eyes widen is driving me absolutely crazy. Keeping eye contact with him as I start to move down to his pants, unbuttoning them as I slide them off, then taking off his boxers as I gently kiss the tip of his cock. Moving down to his legs as I tie his ankles to the bed.
Getting up off the bed, I go to my bedside table and grab the fleshlight and my vibrator. I lay them on the bed next to him. He quickly realized I was a bit more dominant than he was thinking. I then stripped naked and got onto the bed, slowly stroking his cock; he puts his head back into the pillow as I tell him to relax. Wrapping my lips around his cock, I start to give him a slow blowjob, hearing him softly moan as I go deeper on his cock; getting up onto my knees, I spit on his cock again and stroke it.
Grabbing the fleshlight next to him, stroking his cock covered in my spit, I press the tip of his cock against the fleshlight as he moans, his legs shuddering slightly. I push the fleshlight deeper onto his cock as I start moving it up and down. “Fuck, I’ve always wanted to do this… just watch you lay here tied up as I stroke your cock” I say as I readjust myself and straddle his thigh, grinding my hips slightly as I keep stroking his cock with the fleshlight, picking up the pace as I move between using the fleshlight and stroking his cock with both hands.
After a few minutes, he starts moaning more and more, feeling the tension build up as he starts to cum, I take the fleshlight off of him and put his cock in my mouth, shoving his cock as deep down my throat as I can. He fills my mouth with cum as his legs start shaking, moaning loudly, I slow down for a few moments as he stops cumming. I swallow all the cum and make sure to clean him off; as he lays there, I keep stroking his cock, then I get up and untie him, asking him how he liked it; he nods silently as I untie him as we make out for a bit.

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Pen1
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more