[MF] My wife fucked my friend and pretended he was her celebrity crush - Pt 1

free dating

A few months ago I brought up the idea of hotwifing with my wife and finally told her about my fantasies. She was intrigued by the idea, but said she was not interested in trying it until MAYBE after we have kids. I was a bit disappointed but definitely did not want to try to convince her to do something like this or rush her, so I left it at that and only brought it up subtly in some dirty talk during sex once in a while, which seemed to turn her on.

Fast forward a month later, she started crushing on a guy in a show we were watching and told me she would fuck him. I felt a little jealous but super turned on so I asked her if she would hook up with a guy if he looked like the actor she was crushing on, and she said yes. I asked her what she liked about him and she said his personality but also his body and said she thought he’d have a big dick. After that we had one of the most intense sex we’ve ever had. As I fucked her I asked her “do you like big dick?” And she said “omg fuck yeah”. It went on for a while until she came all over my dick and I came inside her shortly after. At this point I should mention that the actor she had a crush on acted and looked very similar to one of my friends but I didn’t bring it up and chalked it up to it being a coincidence.

These playful acts went on for another month or two until one night when we were hanging out with that same friend of ours at our place, we’ll call him Henry. I made sure to keep a close eye to see if there was any difference in the way she acted towards Henry but there wasn’t atleast for the first 2 hours. At some point I went to the washroom and when I was nearly done I could’ve sworn I heard my wife’s voice moan a short “mm”. When I went back out, they were just sitting there watching a YouTube video, but I could feel a clear tension and I could also tell my friend was covering his private area with his arm which was a little suspicious.

The night went on and a lot more drinks were consumed and we ended up putting on the show that had her crush in it. At some point during the episode my wife dropped some salsa on her shirt, and started trying to clean it off which showed almost all of her cleavage. I thought nothing of it as she was pretty tipsy at this point but I could tell Henry was checking her out. A little while went by until her crush was on the screen, and she says “omg he’s so hot”. This surprised both of us, but we laughed it off at the time.

A short while later while my friend was in the washroom my wife asked me if I’d be offended if she said she was starting to be attracted to Henry. In hindsight I should have said that’s not okay with me, but I was drunk and said “no it’s fine, I think he actually resembles your crush” in a joking way. Then she admitted to me that while I was in the bathroom earlier she saw Henry’s hard dick through his pants. He noticed her staring at it and subtly tried to fix his dick over his pants which gave her a decent view of how big it was. After a few seconds of silence she said “would it turn you on if I put on a blindfold and fucked Henry pretending it’s my crush?” I had no words. It made me extremely jealous to hear but it also made my dick rock hard, which she noticed before we heard Henry coming out of the bathroom.

I was a little bit quiet after that and eventually told them I was tired and going to bed. I expected my wife to join me but she asked if she could finish the episode before coming to bed, to which I said ok. I laid in bed and dozed off a little before I felt heavy breathing and light shaking on her side of the bed. I turned around and realized she was playing with herself. She quickly stopped and “oh sorry babe I thought you were sleeping” and I said “it’s okay, keep going. What are you thinking about?” And she very quietly and hesitantly said “my crush’s big dick” and nervously giggled. This made me so horny. I pulled out my dick and she started licking it slowly with her eyes closed for about 30 seconds when she said “oh god Henry fuck my mouth”. I froze for a second to see if she realized what she said, but she continued sucking. Something came over me and I started fucking her mouth and said “do you want to cum on this big dick?” To which she said “holy shit yes”. I slid it inside her and I came within 10 strokes. “Fuuuck, I was about to cum” she said, laughing. To this day I’m still not sure whether she said H’s name by mistake or if she was playing a fantasy. I laid back down and started playing with her pussy and her panties were completely soaked through. “I’m going to take a quick shower” she said. I said okay, and eventually dozed off again.

submitted by /u/Left-Mobile-7319
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/132bmzu/mf_my_wife_fucked_my_friend_and_pretended_he_was/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more