[F] Tiny Asian tries to be a good girl but meets yummy professional basketball coach [M]

free dating

I've been horny a lot lately (more than usual), no thanks to my dead in the bedroom relationship.

Anyways, I've been getting dreams about my past, specifically the sex stuff, and I just neeeed to let it out somewhere.

So here it is...

This is one of the "tamer" ones, but I've been thinking a lot about this one because of how sexy the night turned out to be... when I tried really hard to be a good girl that night.

So here's the background story; if you want to skip to nawty parts you can scroll down to [*****]

Picture a South East Asian professional basket ball coach. He was tall, muscular, and just so yummy to look at. He's probably 190cm, and I am 155cm.

He was in town for the SEA games, and I was meeting up with friends at a building that had several bars inside. I was standing in the hallway calling up my friends asking which bar they were at, and the yummy looking man passed by. He looked at me so naturally I smiled while talking on the phone. Fast forward, found my friends and sat nicely drinking my lemon tea because I wasn't drinking that night, looking around and he's sitting at the bar! He saw me looking and he raised his glass and said cheers, I smiled and cheered back.

We had to move near him because the bar was closing and they wanted to clean up the tables. It was only 2 tables left. Our table, a table beside us, and him at the bar. The table beside us called him over and asked him to join them. They talked and I eavesdropped while playing it cool... I think. He tapped me and asked if I wanted beer, I said no thank you. I went to the toilet, and when I went out, he was there. "Hi" "oh hi :)" shakes hand for a few minutes while awkwardly standing there "my name is B" "hi I'm V" "can I ask for your help?" "Sure, how can I help?" "I'm staying here shows location, but it's too far. I need to be here again in the morning. How do I look for hotels nearby?" "Oh, there's an app but maybe it's a bit too late. You could go directly to the hotels I guess?" "Ah, okay"

We went back to our tables and he asked me if I'd go with him and look for a hotel as his English was a bit hard to understand by the locals. I thought, sure, why not? What if I'm in his country and I'm alone, and there's a language barrier? Everything was innocent up till that point, I swear.

[*****]

Fast forward, found a hotel, dropped him at his room. He asked me to come in and talk for a bit. I sat on the sofa but he told me to get comfy on the bed, so I did. I was fully clothed. I wore a short skirt with a tube top and an outer. While he was drinking his water I tied my hair as if I was getting ready for girls night girl talk. Welp... I was wrong. Forget talking, he came to me and slid his hands under my tube top and pinched my nipples. I was in shock but I moaned anyways. I tried to remove his hands as I was still trying to be a "good girl" for once. He was respectful, he stopped. We paused for a bit and we looked at each other and he said "cheers" smirking at me. I said cheers back while biting my lips and thought, oh fuck it. What's another "flag" to the list 🤭

We were still looking at each other and I moved closer and kissed him. We started making out, while his big strong fingers found it's way back inside my tube top. I felt my nipples getting harder. My hands were exploring his cheeks, down to his neck, and then to his wide oh so sexy chest. I'm a sucker for broad muscly chests. And arms. Oh his arms. His fingers. I was so turned on.

We were both still fully clothed at this point, I even had my outer on. He picked up my body and put me on top of him. I decided to put on a bit of a show. I slowly took off my outer, and asked him if he wanted me to take of my tube top. He said yes. So I did. I was topless at this point, and my nipples were hard and pointing at him. I took his hand, put it in my mouth, sucked it a bit and put his wet fingers on my nipples. I asked him to gently pinch them. Oh it felt so good. I moved up and sat on his stomach and fed my nipples to his mouth. He sucked on my nipples while his hands were exploring my body. He squeezed my butt and slipped through my thong and felt how wet I was down there. He took his wet fingers from my pussy and shoved it in my mouth, making me taste myself.

I took off his top, started kissing his chest, then onto his abs, and then slowly pulling down his pants and surprised to see that he was really big down there! He asked, "is it too small?" I didn't answer and just put it in my mouth and started sucking and enjoying my meat lollipop. Oh so yummy. After enjoying my treat, I took off my skirt and sat slowly on his dick until it was fully in. I moaned so hard. I was on top of him and enjoying my ride. I went slow at first because it was so big I had to adjust. A few moments later I started getting louder. I asked him to spank my butt and to pinch my nipples. I loved it. I moved my body closer to him and asked him to suck my nipples while I fuck him. "Bite my nipples!" "Harder!" Fuck imagining it and I'm already so wet. We came not long after and we cleaned ourselves up, and slept. He didn't allow me to put on my clothes, so we used the dry towels as "clothings". I wonder why ;)

Next morning...

We slept cuddling and I was the little spoon. I could feel his morning wood and I was so turned. I tried to play it cool and be a "good girl" but I guess my body was acting differently. My butt scooted closer, and "accidentally" nudging his big hard morning wood. Being the gentleman that he is, he got the cue and he started rubbing his dick on my pussy. I was already wet. He didn't need to warm me up. I was ready. And he understood the assignment. He put it in, slowly so I could feel the texture of his super hard dick through the insides of my pussy. I let out a huge moan "Ohhh yessss", "he sucked my earlobe and said "you're naughtier than you try to show, aren't you?" "Mmmm how naughty do you want me to be?" "Really naughy"

He flipped me so I'm at all fours, and he's fucking my from behind. I asked him to pull my hair and spank me. He was fucking me so hard all I could do was moan and ask him to fuck me harder and spank me harder. The sounds of his dick going in and out of my pussy was so hot I started touching myself while he was pounding me from behind. The harder he pulled my hair, the harder he fucked me, the harder he spanked me, the hornier I got. "Uhhhh yesssss daddy fuck me spank me make me your personal toy hole". As he was about to cum, he flipped me over and came all over my face :)

So that's that. One of the one night stands I touch myself to in this sexless relationship. 🤭

submitted by /u/jauntybearcat
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/1303duf/f_tiny_asian_tries_to_be_a_good_girl_but_meets/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more