He [m] slid in and out of me [f] in front of the party

free dating

ack was in the military but visited the college I attended cause that’s where his best friend went too. He wasn’t very sexually experienced but his huge uncut and thick cock didn’t need much effort to make me cum. The way his foreskin massaged my g spot made me cum so many times in less than ten minutes that we started getting careless where we’d fuck. One night we were really drunk and ended up on the roof where it was accessible. He ripped my shirt off exposing my huge breasts and pulled my pants down. He licked my pussy and started pulling his pants down to stroke his cock. By then others started migrating from the party to the roof too and he climbed on top of me to enter me and started pounding my g spot. People were watching and making comments but I couldn’t hear any of it. I grabbed his back and he held me tight as I came over and over on his thick cock. I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did and when he came, he moaned so hard and I’ve never felt him throb so much in me. I later found out his best friend he’d visited would masturbate listening to us fuck at night and expressed his desire To join. It never happened cause Jack was a bit of a jerk and I ended it but I loveee knowing his friend was sneakily stroking listening to me get filled.

submitted by /u/Over-Butterscotch399
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12nmi42/he_m_slid_in_and_out_of_me_f_in_front_of_the_party/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more