I talked my girlfriend into being a freeuse sex slave for a few hours [MF]

free dating

Last Saturday I woke up with the biggest erection, the best mood, and nothing but free time and the girl laying next to me.

My girlfriend is a short brunette with wavy hair and big boobs, big hips, a big butt and these big brown eyes that make deep eye contact in a lot of intimate moments. She's a little bit thick in all the right ways and carries a definite r/breedingmaterial vibe, these wide hips on a short frame supporting a solidly sized ass with some shape from the gym.

I'm holding her in bed and we start talking and just playing with each other like we always do. She's wearing a T shirt with no bra underneath, and these tight shorts she likes to sleep in. She is laughing as I go from playing with her boobs under her shirt to tickling, just having some fun, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking her laughs and glances seem like they're opening the door to something more. She keeps making big eye contact and at one point we lock in a "fuck me" kiss that's intense and heavy. I then get her to kiss and suck on my fingers and once she goes from fake gnawing at them to pulling them into her throat to suck on, I know today is gonna be a good one.

I go for it: "So I'm just gonna say it, I want today to be our free use day. We've got a few hours to play around with it and I'm super turned on. Are you in?" She takes a minute to think about it.

"So you just get to tell me whatever you want and I have to do it? Sounds like a pretty fucking good deal for you..." she replies, but her uncharacteristically shy smile gives her away. "Yeah that's it. Honestly I just feel like a few hours of fun together playing with your sexy body sounds amazing" and she goes "yeah that sounds like a fun morning. I'm in. What are you gonna make me do?"

My chest swells up with excitement and an enormous sense of power and lust. The game begins. "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now let's go into the kitchen and ease into the day".

We go to the kitchen. For a few minutes nothing happens and I can tell she's sort of wondering what comes first. I open the fridge and grab some eggs. I dunno why this was my first thought but something seems so controlling about having a girl available to you during random day to day tasks. The sex slave dynamic was hanging in the air as I go "so I want you to get on your knees down by the stove". She slides over and drops to her knees. "I'm going to make breakfast but while I do, I want you to play with my dick. Just love on, kiss it and lick it until I tell you you can suck it." She looks up at me with an intentionally submissive stare before she pulls off my boxers and starts to kiss and lick the tip of my dick. I'm cracking eggs and putting them onto a pan while she puts her hand and mouth all over me for a few minutes.

I can feel the wetness of her licks and kisses on the sides of my dick when she asks "When can I suck it?" Once she finishes, she knows she actually fucked up. The free-use slut does not get to drive things forward like that.

"I will tell you when you can suck it. Don't ask me anything like that again. You're doing what I say and that's the end of it. No talking for 5 minutes as punishment" she goes quiet and keeps kissing around the base of my dick while I stand cooking breakfast at the stove. I can feel her soft lip and tongue contact on my cock, hear the sound of eggs sizzling in front of me and little slurps and pecks coming from below me. At certain points while the eggs are cooking we lock eyes and I remind her to keep quiet for her 5 minutes and continue pleasuring me.

Then: "take your shirt off." She stands up, still silent, and pulls her T shirt over her head which lets her full boobs fall out into the open kitchen, the light of day shining through a window anyone could see through if they walked by. She's just wearing her sleeping shorts and is completely topless. "I'm going to eat a few eggs to start the day. Suck my dick until I'm finished". I sit down with a plate while she moves to crawl underneath the table, her boobs swinging as she makes her way towards my lap and puts my full length into her mouth. She goes nice and slow and gets a few deepthroats in, holding me in her mouth until she gags and pulls away. I fake disinterest as she does her thing.

"Way to be a good slut, that's a lot better than before. Now lose the bottoms so that you're just wearing your underwear and go put on your stilettos." She gives my dick one last kiss before crawling out from under the table, standing up, kissing me on the cheek before taking off her shorts so that all that's left on her is a black lacy underwear. She walks across the room to grab these tall heels and puts them on, her topless chest pushed out straightforward in tall heels that give her legs a sleek look.

I tell her to touch herself without cumming while I "work" on my computer for a few minutes. She's standing in full view next to the kitchen island as she begins to reach her fingers into her underwear, whimpering and moaning as she's playing with herself, her full tits jiggling with her nipples pointy from being in the open air and getting so turned on. While she touches herself she looks straight into my eyes, a few times and asks me if she's being good. I tell her she's doing fine but we've got a long way to go.

I get up and tell her we're going to the bedroom. As we walk in I feel to see how wet she is and she's as ready for sex as any pussy could ever be. As I'm playing with her pussy and clit she whispers "I'm your slut to use however you want. I want you to touch me and fuck me and do literally anything to me. I could spend hours being your little slave." She's turned on by the treatment and her talk has sent me over the edge, my dick is pulsing so hard I cannot wait another second, she's got to have it right now.

"Ok now it's time to fuck. Get on the bed completely naked and don't you fucking dare orgasm until I tell you to" she does as she's told. We fuck doggystyle for a couple minutes, pulling her hair and making her moan until I'm ready to watch her tits more closely and have her get on top. She switches to riding me up and down for a few more minutes while I enjoy her wet pussy and watching her big boobs bouncing up and down. I enjoy the obedience while we're fucking. I tell her to play with her tits and she does it; I tell her to turn around and reverse cowgirl and she flips around immediately; I tell her to tell me how much she loves being dominated and she talks for like a minute about how she loves being subservient.

As she's on top of me she starts to cum. "Oh no fuck" she says before letting out a scream of pleasure and moaning so loud anyone nearby would be able to hear. I smile with a break of character knowing full well what this means.

"Did you just break a rule? Get off of me now. Totally unacceptable" I push her tight little body off of my rock hard dick and slap her boobs reflexively and give her a loud spank for good measure. Then: "get on the floor. On your knees". She does as she's told. I go into the drawer and grab our handcuffs and cuff her hands behind her back. She's in the middle of the floor cuffed up, looking at me with her big doe eyes as I begin my deliberations.

"As punishment for completely violating the fucking rules, you're going to clean yourself off my dick and do it as fast as you possibly can." She immediately wraps her mouth around my cock and runs up and down the shaft as fast as I've ever seen her do it, so fast that her boobs are jiggling while she's sucking me off. With my dick in her mouth I tell her "now look me in the eyes while I finish myself off. I'm going to cover you in cum as punishment for fucking up. Play with your tits while I do it" she looks up at me as she's squeezing her tits and pinching her own nipples. I call out the final kicker command I've been waiting for: "tell me how badly you want me to cum on you."

She doesn't miss a beat. "I want you to finish all over me. I've been bad and want you to humiliate me so I learn my lesson. Cum all over me wherever you want baby" This is the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life and I immediately cum ropes all over her face, mouth, and chest. She's smiling as she shuts her eyes, my cum covering her cheeks and tits. She swallows a little bit that's left in her mouth, and rubs the rest over her tits so that they glisten.

We go to shower together to clean up as she's covered in cum and we're both sweaty. I had to do a vibe check as the dom sub thing was very intense but she loved it. We clean up a bit and for the next couple of hours do similar stuff, before I have her come to lunch in a short dress with no underwear as our last act. Hell of a Saturday.

submitted by /u/jbo99
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12tiog8/i_talked_my_girlfriend_into_being_a_freeuse_sex/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more