[MF] Wholesome Afternoon Delight with Wife

free dating

I (35M) work from home upstairs while my wife (31F) only works 2-3 days a week. Thanks to this arrangement our sex frequency has greatly increased. Here’s how today’s sex happened:

I went downstairs around 2 to get a snack with no plans of trying to get some but while I was making a sandwich, I noticed how great she was looking. She had just got her hair done that morning and was wearing short black shorts and a white V neck with no bra on underneath. While eating my sandwich I keep looking at her lovingly and she asks coyly, “whatcha looking at?” “My beautiful wife,” I answer, which makes her blush. We keep flirting through my sandwich and she smiles and tells me my chest and shoulders are looking bigger. I’ve been trying so that makes me feel really good.

I finish my meal and am walking out of the kitchen as she walks into it. Seeing her nice hard nipples in the white t shirt come toward me instantly puts me in the zone. I walk out of the kitchen but pretend to look at something until she walks out again. I move in, grab the top of her neck and gently pin her against the wall as I lay my lips on hers. She lets out an involuntarily moan and I feel her melt a little into my arms. We make out for a bit with some stops to go down and feast on her neck. “What got you going so hard?” she smiles and asks. I answer by plunging my hand under her shirt and grabbing her tit. She laughs a little when I do this, she understands.

We move to the couch. I sit down and she straddles me and we keep making out. I’m hard and she’s purposefully grinding her crotch into my hardon, letting out little sighs of pleasure when it rubs against the right spot. I pulled her shirt off and grab both of her D tits, taking turns sucking on nipples before she grabs the back of my head and pushes my head hard into her tits. I take a gentle bite and hear her gasp. After some more attention to her tits and grinding - it’s time.

She runs to the bathroom, and I start to get undressed. My cock is quite hard and comically pops out of my jeans. I’m a pretty average 6” or so but have been told I’m quite thick and it points straight up when hard. “A perfect dick” according to my wife.

She comes back naked from the bathroom ready to go but right when she gets close to me, I put my hand put and say “Stop.” I point to my cock and tell her “on your knees.” She smiles and gets on her knees then looks up at me and smirks, “Hmm so what do you want with me down here?” Before I can even answer she’s already grabbed my cock and is tonguing the head before sliding it up and down the whole shaft. She works the head for a bit more then that great spot on the underside where the shaft and head meet. She then begins throating me. I twist her hair around my hand and push her head all the way down on my cock. Eventually she comes up for air and licks up and down, stopping down to suck on my balls, one, then the other.

Though it feels great, I want her. I pull her up from her knees and throw her down on the couch. She has apparently already decided what she wanted and puts her face down on the couch and her amazing big peachy ass high up in the air. She had just showered and shaved her pussy that morning and I can see that she’s already wet. She has a perfect pink pussy and such a cute little asshole.

I lightly cup her pussy and begin massaging her clit while pinching her labia a bit. She’s moaning and swinging her hips and lips back and forth along my hand. We do this for about a minute more but seeing her pussy from that angle and feeling how wet she is as she moans brings that to a quick end.

I position myself behind her and slap her pussy a few times with my cock. She lets out a soft gasp every time it hits. I planned on teasing her clit with my cock head a bit but the second my head gets near her vagina she instantly slams her ass all the way down on my cock. We both let out a ragged moan and I get to work doing what my baby loves – pounding the fuck out of her sweet pussy.

With one leg on the floor, I have pretty great leverage and am giving her full, hard strokes, lingering just a little at the bottom of the stroke which is met with a pleasing “unhh” from her every time. I can definitely feel her cervix but as she has said many times, she likes the little pain that comes with it. The angle is also great for me since I can see her nipples brush back and forth against the couch cushion (don’t ask me why but that really turns me on.)

I rail her hard for about 5 minutes before I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock as she squirms and cums. I’m a little spent at this point so she pushes me down on the couch and climbs on for a bit. After about another 5 minutes of riding and plenty of nipple pinching, she cums again and then says, “let’s go upstairs.”

She goes to the bedside stand and gets out her rabbit and some lube. Again, she gets down with her face against the bed, legs together, and ass up in the air. She lubes the toy then starts grinding it on her clit and moaning. I watch and start stroking myself, listening the beautiful sounds of the vibrator working against her wet pussy lips and her moans. “Fuck yourself baby,” I whisper. She angles the rabbit up and begins fucking herself.

I continue stroking myself then gently place a finger in her pussy while she fucks herself to stretch her a little. “Oh my goddd,” she sighs. “That’s good?” I ask. “Yesssss.” She responds. After about another minute I pull my finger out and get on my knees. I know what she wants and it’s time to give it to her.

I line up my cock above the toy and insert myself. It was definitely tight but the combo of the lube and her natural juices didn’t put up a huge fight. “OH MY GODD,” she moans and begins rocking her hips front and back until my cock and the toy get situated.

Myself and the rabbit are now DPing my wife. She is barely moving the rabbit, instead letting her hips and my thrusting do the work. She doesn’t often scream but she’s fairly close to it at this point. We’re both panting while we moan and go at it. It’s a tiny bit uncomfortable to me but the vibration is nice and it’s driving her absolutely nuts so who cares? She cums in about 30 seconds.

We only last about 2 more minutes before I feel the urge to cum hit me. “I’m gonna cum babe,” I whisper to her. “Cum inside me!” she pleads. I tease her a little, “You want me to cum inside this pussy?” “Yes! Cum in me, fucking fill me up!” That’s all I needed. I feel the shudder come over and start pumping her full of my hot cum, it’s a damn good orgasm and I can feel her twitch every time my cock shoots another load. She’s cumming again too. I give her a few more strokes until she’s done and then collapse to the side. She stays in that position panting heavily for a few more seconds before collapsing too.

We lay there for a while until I turn and give her a big wet kiss on the cheek. She locks eyes, smiles, and says, “I love you.” I tell her “I love you,” too.

submitted by /u/yellowhammergivhan
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12yypvq/mf_wholesome_afternoon_delight_with_wife/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more