I took my ex back to class just to fuck her. [MF]

free dating

The restaurant was quiet. The closest person to us was sitting several tables away. The waiting staff barely came by. Don't blame them, it was just a fast food place. It was the first time we'd seen each other in 4 years. My mind was going in all sort of directions. The conversation was purely just a four year worth catch-up. There was some light flirting, probably just residual from our dynamic. I didn't think she wanted me back, and I definitely didn't either.

A few drinks in, laughter becoming a reoccurring thing, we decided to walk back to mine and let the cold of the night sober us up. I can barely remember the conversation, but, at one point, we were somehow talking sex.

All the backstory you need here is that we met in high school, and were together for 4 years.

We kept expanding on the topic and the words came out of my mouth. "I always wanted to fuck you in high school." She pointed out that we did date back then. I clarified that I didn't mean the time.

Confused, I described a fantasy of mine where I take her to the bathroom while skipping class and fuck her against the stall door.

We discussed logistics for this hypothetical and we finally got to my place. "We never did fuck after the breakup". I could sense the mixed feelings. "I don't want us to get back together" she said. "Then let's just fuck, no relationship." I said while moving her hand from my torso to the seam of my trousers.

Mid make out I pointed out that it was either now or never. That if she wanted to help me fulfill a fantasy, there was no better opportunity. Our high school was at a walking distance so we made our way there, jumped the fences and headed for the back door to the cafeteria. If we were lucky, they had not replaced it and it was as shitty as ever.

Jackpot. A few skilled jerks and the door opened a world of nostalgia covered by a veil of creepy night horrors. School at night is weird, but I think our brains reverted to being teenagers and giving us that laser focused heat.

We tested a few classrooms with no luck. So I grabbed her, kissed her deeply while I clutched to wrap my arm around her thighs. Then, in a swift movement, I lifted her and carried her on my shoulder, ass pointing forward. Her scream resonated across every corridor while I got us to the 2nd floor bathroom, the one closest to our old classroom. Impatience taking over me on the way, I janked her shorts down just enough to reveal her ass so I could slap and bite it while I walked us.

Immediately when we got there, I placed her on her feet. She looked at me deeply with lust, curiosity, excitement, confusion and a tad of fear of being caught. I taunted her. Got close to kiss her but flipped her to face the mirror instead. As dark as it was, the moon still lit us enough to see our faces. I came down go her ear so she could hear my breathing while our hips rocked each others bodies back and forth with enough passion to call the night a success. But the craving couldn't be stopped so I took my dick out and placed it between her thighs, rubbing her over her underwear.

As the cravings invaded me I let my body act as if my mind wasn't there to judge or regulate. My hands found hers for a second, just enough time to pin her arms together behind her back, forcing her shoulders apart and chest forward while her head tilted upwards looking for me. My other hand gripped her tank top and pulled violently to reveal her tits to the moonlit scene. I groped them and took in her scent. I let her arms go to hug her closer to me. She put her hand on my dick to push it against her so she could grind harder.

But the show was just beginning and that's exactly the point we'd get to, a show. I removed myself from her to strip her naked, which I would do while maneuvering her around, slowly getting away from the sink. Once naked, I unclothed myself and threw everything I collected on the sink. Every step we took to the door she'd walk more shy, letting me catch up to her. To her surprise, I pushed her lightly on the shoulder to make her continue to walk backwards to the door and soon I pushed her out into the corridor. A place our brains had memorised so full of people we loved, hated, were annoyed by, feared, and admired, now serving the purpose of echoing our bodies clashing and resonating our moans.

When her back reached the wall next to the window I placed my hand under her, checking if it was as hot as I imagined it'd be. Didn't take me long to get inside and cover my fingers in her. She latched onto me by the back of my neck to balance herself while I inspected her. While I expected her eyes to be closed I found her staring at my raging erection like she's trying to hypnotise herself.

Our pace had slowed down, my touch was gentle, as if I was trying to play a ballad with her moans. Since her eyes would not look away, I used my spare hand to guide hers' just below her mouth in a cup like shape and made her look at me. She understood and let her tongue out, dropping a river of spit on her hands.

My playing hand trailed up her body just to end up back inside her, so she could taste herself. Hers' found her eyes' fixation and there began a combination of a stroking massage and the non verbal telling of what her mouth wanted to do instead. I let her get lost in the moment but my body kept slowly leaning forward, itching to find hers. Every second I'd get closer but all I could feel were hands gripping and sliding back and forth, and her mouth moaning on my fingers. Suddenly the inevitable happened and we came into contact. My glans, aggressively hard and palpitating rubbed against her clit, slowly revealing itself as the pressure psrted her lips apart. My fingers in her mouth became forgotten as her need to moan grew and took over. Her hips evolved their movements from soft teasing to sharp thrusts to rub herself across my cock.

My body took over my mind once again and I proceeded to lift her and drop her slowly until I finally was knocking on her door. Our eyes locked together and I pushed her closer, entering her in a deep, wet yet gripping tense thrust. Our moans synced and our bodies began an echo of this motion, almost trying to recreate that first sensation.

From here, we made sure to cover our bases. I fucked her from behind, looking down the window to were we used to have recess. I took her back to the bathroom mirror. We got to the stall and I fucked her against the door.

We found as many places to decimate and give new meanings as possible until our bodies couldn't hold themselves up and were covered in each others' fluids.

We left, I took her home, her home. We parted ways and we haven't seen each other since.

submitted by /u/alanalure
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12mh740/i_took_my_ex_back_to_class_just_to_fuck_her_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more