[F][m] 19, and pushing my boundaries: community property w dares.

free dating

When I was 19, my male bff got dumped. Long story short, I ended up sleeping w him, and he was hung like a horse. I think he was over 10, hubby thinks I use girl inches, but I know he was 10." Anyways...about 3-4 days into our newly found sexual relationship, he asked me to move in. I ended up quitting my job, withdrawing from summer classes, and getting on the pill.

It was the most amazing sex of my life. I was no virgin before them, but they completely stretched my boundaries. I became community propert, willingly. One of the hottest experiences, were when we would have dares. Sometimes ordering pizza and answering topless, sometimes seducing someone, but one time...using my body to get a room.

We were on the way to the South Padre, and this was long before Hotels.com or anything like that. So we waited till like 2am, and found one w a college guy at the front desk. I told him straight up, that I needed a room, but wanted to pay him in a different way. He was like, we take cash, checks, and credit cards. I told him I was broke, but could definitely find a way to pay. He smiled, asked for my ID, and started the process. He grabbed a key, and said, come on follow me.

We walked into a room, and he sat down. I thought I'd just blow him and that would be that. He was about 6", thick. I kissed him, and dlpulled his jeans down. I began blowing him. I have always liked giving head...it makes me feel in charge.

He lasted about 5 minutes, before he stood up, and told me to get on all 4s. He grabbed my face, tapped my cheeks, and slid his cock into my mouth. Thus guy starts face fucking me like, hard. I was gagging, and he didn't care, he just kept at it. I had his cock in my mouth for about...idk, 10 minutes, and there was no sign of him cumming. I was literally so wet, my thighs were dripping. He told me to get on my back, and I immediately did. No condom, no cares, he grabbed my thighs, and slammed into me. Deep hard, violent strokes. About 3-4 minutes into it, the car emptied and I saw them peek into the room. My friends watched me get completely pounded. I came, shook all over his cock, and he emptied into me. Pulled out, thanked me, and just told me check out was when I wanted it to be, and told us when breakfast was. Zipped up and left me full of his cum.

Not one of my prouder moments, but fuck....still makes me wet.

submitted by /u/saginaw_cpl
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12tited/fm_19_and_pushing_my_boundaries_community/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more