[m] found out my mate cheated on her bf with me and I didn’t know she had a bf

free dating

So I kinda had a thing for this girl she was quiet and no one knew her that well. One day Out of now where she started to text me and we got to know each over.

As time went on things escalated very fast she asked if wanted to do pic4pic so me being 18 and a bit stupid I said yes

She posted first and wow they were amazing her body was stunning she was like a model then I posted, and she was pretty nice tbh saying wow with heart eye emoji after that we carried on doing that every day and getting wilder and wilder till one day she said want to come to my house no joke I was like yes as this was my first time I got a way to happiness.

So the day came I was so nervous like I was having a heart attack so I went into her house we chilled for a bit then when up to her room and found out she was a virgin too so that kinda helped it was a bit awkward getting naked and having sex with her as I can remember It was good but nothing special we did it 2 times she told me it was amazing even tho it was pretty basic then I left she told me I had to be gone by this time so I went with her word she didn’t want her family to see me.

The next day I find out she has a boyfriend no joke he had been going out with her for 2 months she told me he has not fucked her and it was her first time like she was my first time which was good to know. We didn’t fuck after that as well she was cheating on her bf I told her maybe she should break up with him instead of cheating but didn’t say much.

We carried on sending nude for 1 year then stopped we still talk but not as much since then she has Been with 3 different guys and one gave her a kid

She seems like a great mum but hopes she has stopped cheating now.

If I knew she had a bf I would have not fucked her tbh as that’s a bit fucked up.

Also, meet her bf he was really happy that he was going to fuck her and take her vCard I didn’t tell him as well didn’t want to get punched ha.

Sorry for the grammar and spelling btw it is sometimes hard to remember all of the details some of them are not there like a lot more happened but can’t remember all of it and might add to a different story maybe?

submitted by /u/Mr_atomic21
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12k40yp/m_found_out_my_mate_cheated_on_her_bf_with_me_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more