Me(M) fucking my school junior(F) - Part 3

free dating

Even though my friendship with Linda was getting stronger and stronger in the chats, it was just as usual IRL. At school we would be surrounded by our own friends and we wouldn't mention each other anyway. The only place we would even see each other was at the usual School Bus travels. We would still be playing the same old peeking at each other game in bus as we were still having fun with it. Obviously, it was also meant to develop into something more. After getting used to our truth or dare texting games, we were getting more and more comfortable with flirting and having funny and lewd convos. So it wasn't a surprise when she started showing some changes IRL too.

I kept on noticing that Linda, who usually stands with her friends in the middle section of the bus starting getting closer and closer to the back as the days went by. At first, I tried to think it's just the crowd pushing her towards rear end but nah. After one week like this, she would be regularly standing next to me along with her friends with her usually being close to me. I don't know whether it was intentional to make me feel awkward or not but IT WAS SUPER AWKWARD FOR ME. We would rarely peek at each other 'cause we were literally very close now. But then she had new shenanigans to replace it. She had this overdramatic behaviour to always go out of balance whenever the bus is going through some curves. It was definitely a way for her to grab attention from everyone and it ofc worked everytime. Some of us boys knew she was doing it on purpose and some would even badmouth her but they would all be looking at her with lust in the end.

Then there was a particular day when she was hornier than usual. I don't know why but she had this horny aura around her that day and her actions justified my doubts. She was being out of balance than usual and was falling on me couple of times. I was sure she was doing it on purpose. As she kept on falling on me and her bum being on my lap a couple of times made me get a boner soon. She noticed it and was peeking at my erect dick which was trying to get out of my pants. Even if all those were accidents I WAS PRETTY SURE THE LAST ONE WAS NOT. Because that time, she fell on me with her bum placed perfectly on my lap. She definitely felt my hard erect dick poking on her ass. When she got up from my lap, she touched my dick through my pants without anyone noticing us(like a full on grab). (She really wanted it and I wished to give it her that time). She didn't fell on me again because it would have been suspicious if she tried it again.

I had thought she wouldn't even bring up the incident in the chat that night but she wasn't the shy type. She started teasing me by saying she felt something hard when she fell on my lap. I replied it wasn't something I could control after all her acts. I told her that I knew she had done it on purpose and she didn't even try to deny it lol. The next truth question was directly about it too. She asked me what would I have done if she actually tried to seduce me when we are alone together. I said I would have lost my control by that time. She then started mocking me by saying I wouldn't do anything and that I am an innocent or a coward. She really got on my nerves and I replied if something like that happens I WOULD FUCK THE HELL OUT OF HER. She didn't reply for a while and I started worrying about it. When I planned to type that I was just joking, she sent me a message that changed everything.

She sent, "Then do it".

We both went offline after that but we knew we were ready to take the things all the way.

(Part 4 is something you shouldn't miss. It's going to happen soon ;) )

submitted by /u/Last_Entity
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more