[MF] She (F19) was everything I (M19) had dreamed about for years

free dating

For years, I'd had a massive crush on Rose, but how could I not? She was a tall brunette with a dancer's body who always flirted heavily with me, I was just too thick to get the message. I think because of her incredible looks (and unfounded rumors about her promiscuity with older guys during school), I was always too intimidated to make a move, though I fantasized about it for years.

Looking back, it was clear I missed several opportunities to make a move. The summer before we left for college, she'd always find her way to interact with me at parties. For example, she'd change into a swimsuit with me in the room (while I carefully avoided watching like a true gentleman), or pull me into a closet during a hide and seek game even though I was pretty sure no one was looking for anyone. Like I said, I was pretty thick in the head.

After freshman year, I had gained more confidence and was willing to put myself out there. After making sure that we'd both be in our hometown for the summer, I suggested we hang out when we got back. That quickly led to a consistent summer fling with a woman I had dreamt of for years. We both had our fair share of experiences after a year of college, but we wanted to explore a little more in depth and were happy to do that with each other.

I would quickly learn that Rose liked to fuck where there was a risk of getting caught. We'd go to the drive-in theater and fuck in the back of the truck; we'd wander onto the golf course her parents lived on and fuck on the green after we were pretty sure (but not guaranteed) the last group had played through; we fucked in her cousin's bedroom during the same cousin's graduation party (I had to draw the line at the bouncy house). She was insatiable and every college kid's dream.

Midway through the summer, my buddy Joe was having a party at his parents' house while they were out of town. I made sure to pass along the invite to Rose who immediately said she'd go and asked for me to pick her up. A couple hours later, she was walking down the driveway as I pulled in, wearing big sunglasses, booty jean shorts, and a low v-neck shirt. Rose had always been well built, tall and thin with perky B cup tits and a smaller but round, firm ass. She grinned at me as I hungrily looked her up and down. We made small talk as we drove, her sitting sideways in the passenger seat with her feet in my lap and her long dark hair blowing out of the open window.

We walked into the house and went down to the basement where music was already playing and beer pong was in full swing. Realizing we had a bit of catching up to do, we poured some shots and cheers'd each other. We socialized with the rest of the group, but the only thing on my mind was getting Rose to an empty room, preferably sooner than later so we'd still have time after to rejoin the party. Unfortunately, she surprisingly had different plans and seemed determined to turn me on as much as possible before she gave me what I wanted. She succeeded by using her well-trained dancing skills, pouring me body shots, and sliding her hand down my shorts in a hot tub overflowing with people. I was practically champing at the bit.

By midnight, a bonfire was roaring in the back yard and Rose was snuggled up to me under a blanket. We had finally gotten a moment alone and I wasn't wanting to wait much longer. As we made out, her hand went down the front of my shorts again and I knew Rose was ready to find a place inside together. When we broke to go inside, there was a wolf-whistle behind us and I turned around to see Joe's girlfriend grinning at us. The moment was quickly broken when Joe stumbled out of the house and in the process of running over to us, tripped and spilled his drink all over Rose.

"Are you fucking serious right now man?"

"Listen," Joe slurred between hiccups, "I just gotta- I just wanted to say- Listen, are you listening?"

"Jesus, I can't listen to this right now," I said turning to Rose, "wanna go get cleaned up?"

I led her inside and we went upstairs to find a bathroom. The first bathroom we tried was locked, so we went up another floor to find Joe's bathroom occupied by his sister asleep leaning against the toilet.

"This family clearly can't hold their liquor," Rose giggled. I led her down the hallway to Joe's parents room and pushed open the door. I flipped on the light to the bathroom and leaned against the counter as Rose began cleaning her shirt with a washcloth.

"Fuck, I don't know if this is gonna clean up tonight." She quickly pulled off her shirt, revealing her tight stomach and a white bra. "Maybe I'll just wash it in the sink," she said with a wink.

"Hey looks like it got your bra too, don't forget to wash that," I joked. Her eyes flicked in my direction and she stepped in front of me. Without breaking eye contact, Rose reached behind her she unclasped her bra. I watched as it fell away, revealing her perky tits. I sat up and closed the gap between us, placing my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me. As her tongue pushed into my mouth, I grabbed her firm ass and lifted her up, turning us around and setting her on the bathroom counter.

"I guess this works as well as anywhere in the house," I said as she worked to undo my belt.

Rose looked up at me with a fire in her eyes and a devilish grin on her face. "I think I'm gonna need to fully rinse off."

As my shorts dropped, I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the shower. I turned it on and pressed her against the glass wall as we waited for the rainfall shower head to produce hot water. She moaned into my mouth as I undid her shorts and worked them down off her ass. Finally both naked, I followed her into the shower. As the water washed over her, I took a moment to gaze at the beads of water roll down her tan shoulders, trailing over her tits and down to her hips. Rose watched me, drinking in the attention, giving me a little spin so her hands were pressed against the wall while her ass was out on display. I stepped to her, cupping her ass cheeks before pressing my body against and kissing her over her shoulder.

Rose turned back to face me and brought a leg up and wrapped it around my waist. I grabbed at her ass, eager to minimize the space between us as her tongue traced my bottom lip. She gasped as my hand slid between her legs, fingers tracing up and down before beginning to rub in small circles on her clit. Her head leaned back against the wall with her mouth open, small moans escaping from her throat. After a moment, I moved her leg from my hip and knelt down, putting her leg over my shoulder instead.

As I licked up her pussy, I heard her moans turn to whimpers. Her hand found the back of my head, holding me into her. I glanced up her tiny body to see her free hand pinch a nipple before steadying herself against the wall. Sliding a finger into her as I began to suck on her clit, I felt her knee buckle slightly. She caught herself, but she released her hold on the back of my head while gasping and began to pull me back to a standing position.

Before I was fully standing, she was already dropping to her knees. Looking up at me with her big eyes, she licked up my entire length before putting the head into her mouth. Rose bobbed her head two or three times before attempting to take all me down her throat. She almost made it in the first attempt and, determined to succeed the second time, grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my body forward. As I slid completely into her mouth, I felt her moan her satisfaction. She kept her hands on my ass and bounced her mouth up and down on me like she was fucking her own face. I was in complete euphoria as the hot water ran down my back to her hands, her mouth almost impossibly more wet than what the shower was producing.

I reached for the handheld attachment and handed it to her. Rose glanced up at me with her lips around the base of my cock with a slightly confused look on her face. As I began to turn on the hose, I saw my idea register in her eyes. She slightly adjusted her position so the handheld was blasting warm water on her pussy and her eyes rolled back, the moan in her throat reverberating throughout my cock. She swallowed my cock furiously as her orgasm built, each vibration in her mouth more intense than the previous. As she came, my cock popped out of her mouth and her body shook, her moans bouncing off the walls. I bent down and picked her up, pressing her hard against the wall. She wrapped both of her legs around my waist and grinded her pussy up and down my cock. We tried to work myself into her, but the water was proving to be an unreliable lubricant so we were unable to get more than the tip of the tip into her tight hole.

Rose turned off the water and disentangled herself from me. She dried off quickly and tossed me the towel as she walked towards the counter. I watched her go and lean over it, staring at me in the mirror reflection. I followed her and stopped at my shorts on my way, fishing a condom out of the pocket.

"Probably good to remember this."

She giggled in response before saying, "come fuck me baby. I need it."

Didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly put on the condom and stepped behind her, slowing running my hands across her ass cheeks before gripping them and lining myself up. Just before I slid into her, I caught her eye contact in the mirror. We held it as I slowly slid my entire length into her pussy, her tight walls constricting around my cock as her eyes rolled again. As I began to thrust, Rose pressed her hands against the mirror to hold herself up, letting her tits bounce with every stroke. Her eyes were still locked onto mine as her whimpers came again. I slapped her ass hard twice and she yelped and pushed her ass back against mine. I paused a moment to readjust and she began to twerk her ass in little circles. It was all I could do to hold her hips and not cum immediately.

I pulled out of Rose and told her to sit on the counter. She immediately listened, turning and jumping up, swinging her legs onto my shoulder in one beautiful motion. I reached out and held the back of her neck, holding her face close to mine between her ankles and my cock slid into her again. She leaned forward and nibbled on my ear lobe before whispering in my ear between moans.

"Fuck baby, your cock is so big. I feel so full with your cock inside my tight cunt."

That sent me over the edge. I pulled out of her and pulled off the condom, eager to cum on her beautiful tan body. She pushed me back and dropped to her knees, sticking out her tongue in the last possible moment. My first couple ropes covered her face before I finished the rest in her mouth. She looked up at me with a smile, wiping her face with a finger and cleaning it with her tongue. She licked up and down my cock before whispering up to me, "want to get back in the shower and clean off?"

submitted by /u/RoyFookingKent
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/12xz0br/mf_she_f19_was_everything_i_m19_had_dreamed_about/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more