Every morning, I start waking up my boyfriend with a blowjob.

free dating

I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly two months. Most nights, we sleep together in one of our apartments.

I decided to be bold and give him a blowjob when he was sleeping in the morning a few weeks ago. He awoke and was completely enthralled. Within minutes of noticing what was going on, he had my mouth full of cum.

So, fast forward to now, and he desires it every morning. I'm a natural early riser and get up about an hour before him. He will sleep until his alarm goes off or he is awakened.

It's something I've started doing every morning. My watch alarm goes off, and I immediately begin salivating. I just dive right in and start sucking while he's sleeping on his back. When he's on his front or side, I usually take care of some morning tasks, such as cleaning my face and getting dressed. I'll then roll him over and begin sucking. Lol.

I like how it starts out gentle in my mouth and gradually becomes harder. He usually wakes up just as it becomes completely hard. That's when I double my speed, and he cums soon after.

When he cums, pats my head, says "good girl," then either ends up going back to sleep or licks me to an orgasm, I feel like a real slut.

Every day, I begin with cum breath.

submitted by /u/Rayleigh1123
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more