(38m) Needy girlfriend flashed her tits at me while I was gaming so I gave her the throat fuckin she needed [MF]

free dating

Honestly she had been hungry for it since she got here, but I was in the middle of something with some friends online. I guess she got tired of waiting for me to finish though because next thing I know she's standing next to me squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

So I told my friends I had to go for a bit. She got all excited and reached for my pants, but she wasn't gonna get to do it on her terms. I dragged her to the wall and put her on her knees. She looked up at me with that nervous excitement she gets when I'm rough with her.

I was already pretty hard so as soon as I took it out I was ready to abuse her throat. I pinned her back to the wall and started fucking her face. She was gagging and coughing, tears running down her face, but she took me down her throat over and over.

The whole time she was laying with her tits too, pinching and pulling her nipples. Fuck her mouth and throat feel so good. I was relentless too, I fucked her face until she finally pinched my thigh. I pulled out just enough for her to catch her breath, and then as soon as she took my cock back into her mouth I started fucking her face again.

By the time I was done, and pumped my load down her throat, she was a mess. Spit and tears all over her face and neck and tits. She was all red in the face, her hair was fucking ruined. It was perfect. I gave her face a few cock slaps and then went back to my game.

I gave her a proper fucking a little bit later after spanking her ass bright red too.

submitted by /u/XeroLewdAcct
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/131binh/38m_needy_girlfriend_flashed_her_tits_at_me_while/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more