Letting a stranger have his way with me

free dating

Letting a stranger have his way with me

After having my first sexual experience with my straight best friend. All I could think about was cock and being treated like a good little slut. My best friend had moved away and I was alone with no one to experience and enjoy myself with the way that I had with him. I was on a few sites at the time just talking to other people like me. Nothing really leading anywhere or people states away. Until one night I joined a local group on k.ik. I started to chat with other crossdressers and started to learn about sissies. Then I get a message

Guy in his 20s semi muscular and dark skinned. Said he was really looking to unload inside a sissy slut. I at the time had never done anything like that with anyone other than my best friend of 10+ years. Still living w my parents at the time since I was 18 and going to school. I let him know the only way I could meet with him was if he crawled in through my window. Not thinking he would accept at all. But HE DID!

I remember the feeling like it was yesterday. Hands got clammy and cold and sweating at the same time. A pit in my stomach from the nerves. I couldn’t believe I was actually going to do that. He tells me he wants me fully dressed for when he comes over. I tell him okay and that I’d need a couple of days. I go to the sex store and I buy myself heels, a skirt, a butt plug, lube, stockings, a matching bra and panty set and condoms. The night were supposed to see each other happens. Everything worked out perfectly. Parents went to bed. And it was dark outside. Midnight rolls around I’m Fully dressed and ready plugged up and he texts me “open your window I’m here”

Suddenly the nerves got even more intense but I did as I was told. I opened my window and pushed up my screen door. And this tall dark man is standing in my bedroom. I’m not very tall myself so maybe he wasn’t as tall but he looked VERY TALL. He smiles and asks me to turn around instantly. I just nervously do what he says and he squeezes my ass cheek tight. “Is that for me?” I’m Almost shaking at the moment from the nerves and just blush and say yes so quietly I don’t even know if he heard. He grabs my hand and puts it over his shorts. I could feel he wasn’t wearing any boxers with his long thick cock rubbing on my hand. He starts to pull down his shorts and puts me on the ground. He tells me to help him put on his condom so i do.

Slowly he’s getting harder and harder in my hand as I slide down his magnum sized condom (I at the time had never actually seen a cock that big and was worried I wouldn’t be able to take it) he puts me on all fours and slowly starts to pull on my plug. A cute pink jeweled plug was keeping my gaped ready for him. He pulls it out and i let out a moan. Which makes him go CRAZY! He slaps his cock on my asscheeks. My hole slowly starts to leak some lube on my panties and he takes his big cock and sticks it in. It hurt so much but it felt amazing at the same time. I pause for a second and he just rubs my back comforting me. He tries again and this time it slides right in. He starts to pound me deeper and deeper each time. I hear his sexy moans get louder and louder. He starts to rub my little cock inside my panties leaking so much precum. Harder and harder he’s filling my hole so perfectly.

His breaths get louder and he asks me where I want him to cum. I tell on my asscheeks and I want him to finger his cum into me. He pulls his cock out of my pulls the condom off and he explodes all over my gaped hole. And then he slowly inserts his cum along with 2 fingers and I explode in my panties knowing and realizing how much of a slut I am. Dripping cum from my ass and my panties. He gets up and says thank you and he leaves. I lay on the ground thinking about what I just did and I couldn’t help but get turned on just thinking
About what I’ll do next.

submitted by /u/Misspinklatina420
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more