[FF] Truth or Dare

free dating

During my freshman year, I made multiple trips to visit my best friend, Tiffany, at OSU. Most trips were in the fall to watch the OSU football games and party all weekend but this trip was different. It was in the dead of winter and it was a bitter cold, snowy weekend.

Our plan had been to attend a frat party across campus but the weather was causing many issues for getting there and back safely. I was disappointed as my hookup from my previous trip lived at the frat house and I was eager to see him again. Ultimately, we ended up staying in her coed dorm with friends playing drinking games.

Tiff's friends were great and I loved hanging out with them. She had 3 suite mates, Lisa, Becky and Shannon. Becky and Shannon had boyfriends, who lived in the same dorm. Lisa's boyfriend had enlisted in the Army and was overseas.

They all knew that I was bisexual and the guys were completely fascinated with me. Anytime I was with them, it was a constant barrage of questions about girl on girl sex, how many women I've fucked, LeeAnne (my RA hookup/girlfriend), do I still have sex with guys? They were ridiculously annoying about it but equally fun to be around and tease.

This night was no different. We were all sitting in their suite's common room drinking and playing cards.

"So, Layla, still fucking guys and girls?" Sam asked. He was Becky's boyfriend.

"Yeah but mostly just LeeAnne," I responded casually. "Though I have been having some fun with one of my professors."

Well that set everyone chattering and begging for details. I told them about my affairs with Dr. John, my history professor, though I didn't share exactly which professor it was. They were all dying for more details but I declined to give to much information for fear of causing him issues.

"And how goes it with LeeAnne? Does she get upset you fuck other people?" Tom asked, he was Shannon's boyfriend.

"Oh she doesn't care. She actually encourages it. She knows I'm not a lesbian and that this is just sex and friendship for us so it's not a big deal."

"Damn I would give anything to see two women fuck," he sighed wistfully while the rest of us laughed.

"Not gonna happen with me, babe," Shannon told him, crushing his dreams. "I have zero interest in girls."

"Me, either," Lisa remarked while finishing her beer and laying down her cards winning the game.

Everyone took their losing shots, while Lisa dealt the next round.

"God, we've had a lot to drink," I commented staring at the two empty bottles of liquor.

"You'd think so but everyone still has their clothes on," Sam said sadly.

"Guess we better keep playing them," Tiffany said, "or maybe we better change the game."

"Sure, what do you want to play?" Becky asked.

"I don't know," Tiff replied. "This is getting boring though."

"Alright, Tiff, truth or dare?" Sam asked.

"Oh my god, how old are you?" Becky teased him.

Sam shrugged his shoulders shamelessly.

Clearly Tiff was bored because she indulged him and answered truth.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes," she quickly replied but didn't expand further.

All the guys started questioning her at once but she refused to give any more details.

(The girl she was with was me by the way.)

Tiff quickly asked Shannon truth or dare.

Shannon also picked truth.

This round robin of truth picks went on for several minutes before it came around to me again and I picked dare much to his surprise and excitement.

Sam and Tom put their heads together to discuss what dare should be put forward. I'm sure there was much discussion as to how far they could push it.

"Alright, Layla, I dare you to make out with one of the girls for a minute."

"You know I'll do it but Lisa and Shannon have no interest in women. So you've gotta talk Tiff or Becky into it," I replied rolling my eyes at their lameness.

"Babe...you've told me you wanted to try it with a girl," Sam pointed out to Becky, her face flushing a deep red.

Tiffany quickly stepped in and told her friend she didn't have to do it and the boys were just being stupid.

To everyone's surprise, Becky shook her head no to Tiffany and then said, "yeah sure, ok. I mean I've always wanted to kiss a girl and at least Layla has experience."

Loud whooping came from the guys, and the rest of the girls laughed at them.

Becky was conveniently sitting next to me around the table so I easily turned to her and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this. She insisted she did so I wasn't feeling bad about this when she leaned forward and put her lips on mine.

Wow! I wasn't expecting the enthusiasm but I think it was the mix of alcohol and her friends cheering her on that made her more confident.

Becky was a great kisser, her lips were incredibly soft and she opened them easily to let my tongue slip into her mouth.

"This is the best moment of my life," Sam breathed as he watched Becky and I kissing.

I don't know if anyone was keeping time but we continued to kiss for quite a while until we naturally broke apart.

"Hell yeah, that was amazing," Tom cheered.

Becky and I high-fived laughing at how easy the guys were to impress.

After several more rounds of Truth or Dare with lame dares, it came back around to Becky and Tom was asking the question.

"Dare," she said.

"Let Layla eat you out," he dared.

Silence. No one said a thing. I was game of course but I wasn't sure what Becky would think. I turned to look at her and was surprised she was already standing up.

Was she walking out?

Nope. She wasn't. Becky stepped back from the table and stripped off her shirt and sweatpants as everyone watched in silence. I don't think anyone new what to say.

Becky was cute; she was the typical college coed. Nice body, sweet face.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her as I stood up.

"Yup. Why wouldn't I?" She asked. "I get my pussy eaten and get to fulfill my fantasy of being with a girl AND get to make Sam's head explode. I absolutely want to do this."

I took Becky's hand and pulled her over to the couch. I had her lay down with her ass on the edge of the couch.

Trying to keep her a little modest, I left her panties on and just slipped them to the side so I could see her pussy. She was partially shaved, leaving a small patch right above her lips. She was slightly opened for me, I could see just a peak of pink. She looked yummy.

I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and bent my head to eat her. My tongue ran along her slit, opening her lips to expose her clit and soft inner lips. Slowly, I began to lick her, up and down. I rolled my tongue around on her clit massaging it gently with each pass.

Becky began to moan as I licked her and reached under her bra to tease her covered nipples.

Sam left the table and came to sit next to Becky but didn't touch her. He just watched as I ate his beautiful girlfriend's pussy.

I plunged my tongue into her and started to fuck her while I reached up to rub her clit with my fingers. Becky's hips began to lift to meet my fucking, and she was moaning louder. I moved my tongue up to her clit and replaced it with my fingers. My lips wrapped around her clit and began to suck while I fingered her.

Becky's hips were bucking into my mouth now. I sucked and sucked her until she cried out when her orgasm hit. I felt her clinch down on my fingers tightly as she came for me. I clicked her gently as her orgasm subsided.

"Holy shit," she moaned softly. "That was incredible."

"Fuck yeah it was," Sam exclaimed before kissing his girlfriend thoroughly. "Singularly the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I smirked, stood up and went back to the table to pound my drink while Becky stood up to get dressed. She and Sam left shortly after because Sam was about to blow his load on the table if he didn't get any release soon.

The rest of us kept up our game of truth or dare and had a great rest of the night fucking around and having fun.

submitted by /u/FriendsAlwaysShare
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/1347de5/ff_truth_or_dare/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more