Wishful Thinking

free dating

As soon as I pulled into the driveway, I felt that familiar sharp pain of fatigue stab across my head. Thirteen hours of work. 1800 to 0600, and one more, because my turnover needed a fresh fucking cup of coffee before making relief!

My body is crying out in dull pain because of the ten extra pounds of weight that I’ve had to carry on my shoulders all night. A pistol, three metal magazines, two extra handgun mags, and a bottle of pepper spray. It was the third morning in a row getting home as the sun was rising. One more left to go before a little break of three days, then switching to 0600 to 1800. Shift life at a power plant.

I step into the house, barely hanging onto my lunchbox, and my wife is already awake. She hadn’t started getting dressed yet for work, and the TV was already playing Mickey Mouse for when our 4 year old woke up.

“Hey, sexy!” She calls out to me.

“Hey, beautiful.” I say back to her as I close the door.

She’s wearing her blue robe. Damn, I love that thing around her! It hugs her tight, curves perfectly around her thick breasts with a little cleavage to show. Floods down her frame and cuts off just about two inches below her firm mounds of flesh. Her tan skin and the glisten of her dark eyes in the dim light of our kitchen make the scene even better.

“How was your night?” She asks as I drop my backpack and lunchbox at the base of our counter.

“Just the usual.” I say back to her. It’s the typical response I generally say about my work.

“That’s good.” She replies as I step around the counter and kiss her soft lips.

“Hey, can you help me with something in the laundry room?” She asks me.

“Sure.” She’s already grabbing my hand and leading me to the narrow corridor between the back of our kitchen and the garage. There was a sly look in her dark eyes.

We get into the laundry room and she closes the door behind me. I can tell something is about to happen.

“What’s up?” I ask her.

“Open your pants, get your cock out.” She says as she suddenly unfastens her robe and lets it fall to the floor. Her firm breasts are erect and hardened, her eyes are lit with lustful passion.

“Ooooo,” I say with a wide smile, “this sounds fun.” I unzip my fly, and she throws her firm body against me, her tongue finding its way into my mouth.

She slips her hand into my unfastened fly, the smooth flesh of her gentle hand wrapping around the shaft of my hardening cock. She tugs softly on it at first.

“I think you deserve something special.” She whispers in my ear.

She drops to her knees, her hand still tugging on my dick, and slides those soft lips around it. It’s the finest sensation that I’ve felt all night.

I look down at her, her dark eyes flashing up at mine.

“I haven’t taken a shower yet this morning,” she says, “so I want you to blow your whole load across my tits, babe.”

She runs her mouth up and down the length of my cock, faster, passionately. I feel my knees getting weak, that supreme rush of numbness advancing up my tired legs....

I close my eyes as I ejaculate all over my fingers, some droplets even hit the flesh of my stomach as the fantasy in my mind ends. I lay silent for a while, letting the warm liquid of life flow down through the gaps in my self-pleasuring grasp...watching as the last bits of that dream vanish like a ghost in my mind.

I finally let loose of my cock, and reach for the wipes sitting on my nightstand. After cleaning up the mess I happily made, I grab my phone to start my playlist so that I can sleep restfully during the day.

Involuntarily, I read the messages from my wife again.

“Please babe,” I had said last night, “I just want a blowjob. You haven’t done that to me in like two years. We used to really enjoy pleasuring each other. I would play with you, and you would play with me.”

Her response was fiery, self-centered, in a way.

“Well, things change. We don’t do a lot of things now that we used to do.”

“Like what?” I had asked.

“I don’t have time to list them all. I’ve got to get to bed, because I’m going to be working nine hours tomorrow.”

“Can we talk about this sometime, babe?”

I never got a response. By the time I had gotten home this morning, she was already dressed and not in the mood to converse.

As my eyes are starting to drift to sleep, I see the blurry visions of my fantasy again. They intermingle with memories, pleasurable memories, and I start the playlist on my phone.

“Wishful thinking, now, I guess.” I say to myself as I fall asleep.

submitted by /u/BansheeMagee
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more