The vacation part 5

free dating

At formal night everyone is dressed to the nines. My Wife and Amy are both in gorgeous gowns. Amy’s green dress accentuates her curves and complements her eyes although it's hard to keep my eyes on her face with her big tits almost falling out of the neckline of her dress. My wife is in a strapless knee-length dress with sequins highlighting her bust, her tits aren't as big as Amy’s though they are more perky, my wife’s ass is perfectly round filling out the curves of the dress that hugs and skims her soft skin effortlessly. I unabashedly stare at them both thinking how much I love how her ass looks in a throng. I casually walk behind them so I can admire them both feeling myself starting to get hard as I think about what happened in my room earlier. All of the sudden I look up and realize we are at the restaurant with the rest of our travel group and are being shown to our table. We sit down for dinner and my daughter sits between my wife and I. We begin to look over the menu and out of nowhere my daughter looks up and asks, “Dad, why does Amy always sit next to you?”

I pause for a moment pretending I didn't hear anything. Children as perceptive as ever always know when to make a bold observation. Then my wife speaks up, “Babe, your daughter asked you a question.”

I look up from my menu. Playing the dumb dad card, “Huh, what?” I say I look over to my kiddo. She asks again, “Why does Amy always have to sit next to you?”

I do my best to look puzzled and finally respond with “I’m not sure, that's just where she sat the first night and the servers like when we stay in the same spot so they can learn our names.” My daughter looks around the table, then blurts out, “But Dad there weren’t any servers at the show.” I laugh a little and say, “That's true, but it’s probably just how we walked into the theater.” I quickly change the subject and ask everyone what they are having for dinner. The group enjoys a three course meal with plenty of wine and cocktail pairings to keep the group conversation lively.

After dinner my mother in law takes my daughter to a kid themed party and comedy show, while the rest of us head to the cigar lounge. Tom and I find a set of leather club chairs and light up our cigars. Sandy gives us a disgusted look, not a fan of the smoke she wanders towards the bar as my wife and Amy sit in the booth across the table from us sipping on their drinks. “Have you ever smoked a cigar Amy?” my wife casually asks. “Once or twice, I never could get the hang of blowing rings.” Amy responds with a sly smile meant for me. “It’s a trick of the lips.” My wife says holding out her hand for me to fill with a cigar. “Would you like to share one?” “Do you have anything i might like?” Amy asks me. Normally I wouldn't, but when we are on vacation I always bring a couple extra in case someone wants to try a cigar for the first time. “Oh I have something for you.” I say opening my cigar case and pulling out one of my cigars. I hand it to my wife and instruct them to smell it, they pass it between each other. “What do you think?” I ask, as I pull out my lighter. Amy laughs, “it smells like a cigar cupcake.” “It’s a honey bourbon cigar,” I explain, as I begin cutting the cigar, “the tobacco is from a small plantation in Nicaragua. Hand rolled by some of the most skilled women in the region.” I light the cigar drawing in the thick sweet smoke and hand it to the girls to try.
Amy reaches for it first, “how do I do this again?” “Like your sucking on a dick.” Tom interjects. “Is that why you are so good at smoking cigars Tom, plenty of practice?” she retorts before taking in a small draw of smoke then slowly blowing out her breath of smoke licking her lips to finish. “It's sweet.” she says then hands the cigar to my wife.

My wife draws on it leaving her lipstick marks on the wrapper. I have to admit I love when girls smoke cigars it’s incredibly sexy to me. Watching their breath fill with sweet honey smoke and exhaled with intention. Their cleavage pushing against their necklines with every intentioned inhale and exhale, filling the lounge with a haze of warm bourbon scented air.
Sandy left at some point she thought smoking and secondhand smoke was repulsive to her. One down one to go, but without her there to reign in Tom, he began buying round after round of cocktails and getting more and more obnoxious with every sip. By the 7th or 8th round he had had enough of Amy’s smart assed remarks on how well he sucked dick and stumbled off to find Sandy.

I look across the table and it seems to me like the girls are having a good time laughing, enjoying their cigar and trying to finish the drinks in front of them. I let them take their time; as they may have been a couple drinks behind Tom and I. When their cigar finishes, my wife gets up quickly and stumbles a little, she's lightheaded. Amy grabs her as she slides out of the booth. “I’m going to our room.” My wife announces with an adorable drunken determination. “Amy help me.” I finish out our tab at the lounge and as I am paying notice Amy’s arm around my wife’s waist. My wife has her hand firmly planted on Amy’s ass cheek for...stability. I let the ladies go ahead of me, enjoying watching them from a distance. I look down to check my phone, I receive a text from my mother in law, our kid passed out in her state room and not to worry about her for the evening. Smiling, I look up but seem to have lost the girls in the crowd. I get to Amy’s door first, I knock on it softly- no answer. Slightly disappointed I head to my room, when I open the door my wife and Amy are standing there both wrapped in towels, their hair wet, and my wife has Amy pushed against the bathroom door making out with her. It’s then I notice their dresses and panties and high heels strewn all over the floor and I’m instantly hard. I clear my throat, they stop for a moment noticing me for the first time. With a sly look my way Amy pulls off my wife’s towel and tosses it to me. “Why don’t you go shower” my wife says.

I don’t hesitate, I add my clothes to the piles on the floor, and jump in the shower. The water is ice cold but all I can think is that I need to hurry. I’m in and out in what seems like five minutes, barely running the towel over my body and step back into the bedroom. The lights are all off except for a dim lamp next to the bed. I can see Amy in her back and my wife kneeling next to her on the bed as I get closer. I realize that my wife is sucking on Amy’s erect nipple, and Amy’s hand is buried between my wife's spread thighs slowly moving it back and forth. I walk over and start kissing my wife’s neck as I slide my hand up amy’s leg and slide a finger into her pussy. My wife slaps my hand away, “Who says you get to touch?” she says.
I start to say something but before I can even get a word out Amy points over to the couch across the room. “Sit down.” she commands. I hesitate. “Do as she says.” my wife echoes. As she slides down from Amy’s big tits to between her thighs. I watch as Amy delicately lifts her hips to meet my wife’s lips. Amy is staring at me, she knows this is payback for the other night. She moans loudly from deep in her throat as my wife slides her tongue deeper and deeper into Amy’s pussy. Amy grabs my wife’s face and pulls her up to meet her lips. I can see my wife’s lips glistening with Amy’s anticipation, as Amy slides her hands under my wife grabbing her ass from between her legs and pulls her forward so she is straddling Amy’s face. I watch as Amy darts her tongue in and out of my wife’s pussy over and over again. My wife starts moaning loudly as she spreads her fingers wide against the headboard bracing herself riding Amy’s hungry mouth. I can’t take it any longer I walk over to the bed and go down on Amy. She bucks pushing me off then slides out from under my wife. Both naked women are now staring at me hard and hungry for both of them. “It looks like this naughty boy won't listen to Amy” my wife coos. “We’ll just have to make him listen won’t we?” Amy huskily responds. “Get on the bed.” she demands. I do as I’m told as my wife puts her hand on my chest and slides her fingers over Amy’s bite marks from earlier in the day. “Amy, get his belt.” my wife demands. Amy happily tosses the belt over to her. My wife starts to wrap my hands together, cuffing my hands. Amy takes one of my ties and uses it to tie my wrist above my head to the bed frame. The girls start kissing again and I so desperately want to touch them, but I can’t. They slide their hands all over each other's supple soft skin tracing and caressing every curve, everywhere I want to feel but am stopped by the soft bite of the leather against my wrists. After what feels like an eternity of teasing above me, Amy grbas my face, turning it so I am only facing her and says, “The safe word is ocean.”
“You don’t get to cum until we want you to.” my wife chimes in while grabbing a scarf and wraps it over my eyes so that I can’t see anything but a pink glow. I hear the click of a bottle opening and then the cool drop of a liquid hitting the head of my dick and shiver as the liquid slides down my shaft onto my balls. A warm hand massaging the liquid into my skin, I assume it’s lube; as one of the girls strokes my cock. I feel someone’s breath on my neck and then a whisper, “You’re mine now” it’s Amy. The hand on my cock had moved down rubbing my balls and sliding a finger between my ass cheeks, then again against my asshole. One of the girls straddles my face grinding her pussy onto my lips, as I open my mouth to slide my tongue into her slick desire. I dart my tongue in and out of her tasting and teasing and instinctively try to reach out forgetting my hands are tied and the bite of the leather pinches me again. I feel my wife slide onto my dick, I know it's her, I know what she feels like when she rides my cock; as Amy rides my face. I plead for them to remove the blindfold. “How bad do you want it off?” a voice says.
“I will do whatever you want, please let me see you both…” I plead. I feel Amy reach back and pull the scarf from my eyes. Then goes back to grinding my face. I try to catch glances of the girls making out and sucking on each other's tits. The sweep of Amy’s back to her ass distracting me from focusing on the menage happening over my lap. Suddenly my wife slides off my throbbing dick grabs a handful of Amy’s hair forcing her face to my cock, then pushes her lips over my shaft. Amy moans as she happily licks me clean tasting both me and my wife on her lips. My wife pulls her head back again, Amy leaves a string of spit from the tip of my dick to her sexy glistening mouth. “I want you to cum.” my wife says to Amy. “You better behave.” she says to me and my throbbing cock. Amy fips around straddling my chest facing me then slowly slides towards my chin guiding her clit into my mouth. She moans loudly pushing me to the verge of cumming as I watch my wife over her shoulder slide three fingers into Amy’s pussy. Amy instinctively bucks against my mouth pushing her hips down against my lips. I can feel Amy’s release drip down my chin and against my neck I try to match my wife’s pace and suddenly feel Amy shiver and tremble. She takes a fast intake of air and gushes all over my mouth and face. My wife has one hand deep inside her the other around her waist so she can’t move and must ride her release as her sweet slick release spreads across my chest. Once she is able to regain composure she slides off my face and reaches down into the cabinet for something I can't see. My wife slides over my hard dick and begins to ride hard and fast moaning over and over asking, “You like it?” “I’m getting close….”, I say as I exhale. She comes to a dead stop. Teasing me with you wet pussy, sliding off of me to reveal Amy behind her wearing a strap-on. These beautiful sexy women both send me a devilish grin as they laugh they have a hidden plan behind both sets of intoxicating eyes. “Do you want to watch Amy fuck me?” “Yes please.” I plead. She grabs my hair pulling my face to her and says, “That’s not for me, it’s for you.” As she unties my wrists and pulls me up so I’m sitting on the bed. She lays back onto the bed, spreads her legs exposing her tight wet pussy to me. With a wink she adds, “Well it’s not going to eat itself.” I do as directed and slide down between my wifes soft thighs, kissing and working my way down to the apex of her legs. I nibble her pussy and get ready to please her like I have done so many times before; when I feel Amy’s hand on my ass. She smacks me hard. “Get you ass in the air.” She sternly commands. I sit back on my knees and feel the tip of the cold dildo slowly press against my ass. Almost instinctively I bend forward again burying my head between my wifes supple thighs. Amy primes the dildo with cool wet lube as well as massaging some against my asshole. The cold liquid slides down my ass crack and down my thighs to my balls. She smacks my ass again, “You are neglecting her pussy, do your job.” She demands. I dip my tongue into my wife’s pussy tasting her as she reaches out to grab my hair and pushes my face harder to her pussy. I start sucking on her clit, then I feel Amy grab my hips and the head of the strap-on spreading my ass cheeks apart. She pushes a little further and my ass slowly gives way to the force of her gentle pressure. I spread my knees apart giving her more room to play with. I inhale and the head of the dildo slipps all the way inside me. Amy grabs my hips and pushes into me and I can feel all seven inches of the thick shaft filling me. I like it.

My wife pushes my head out from between her legs and kneels in front of me on the bed. She watches as Amy slowly fucks me, I moan and Amy pushes into me harder and faster. After a few minutes of her fucking me I can’t help it. “Please slow down or I’m going to cum.” I moan. She doesn’t acknowledge my plea. Amy uses every inch of that strap-on to make me cum. They want to punish me. Without warning, I feel a hand under me, as my wife starts stroking my cock. I moan loud as I push back on Amy’s thrusts. Then my wife slides under me and lifts her hips to meet my dick. I feel the head of my shaft sliding between her wet pussy lips and I position myself to slide deeper into her waiting pussy. “Let my hand loose please…”, I ask the ladies. My wife responds, “If I do, you better behave.” I nod. She frees my hands and in an instant my hand glides up to her neck and I slam my dick hard into her as she moans. Amy gets closer to me kneeling on the bed behind me, she matches my rhythm with my wife and matches my intensity. Feeling her slide in me as I slide out of my wife over and over. “Can I cum?” I ask the room. “Don’y you fucking dare.” Amy responds. “You are going to ride my dick first.” She pulls out of my ass grabbing my hair and pulling me off my wife. Amy lays back on the bed stoking her toy. “Get on top of her” my wife demands. I do as she says and slowly slip onto the strap-on. I let it slide all the way indie me filling me tight before starting to ride it. AMy grabs my wifes ass. “I have something you can ride.” she coos. Guiding my wife sliding her over Amy’s face. Bringing my wife’s pussy to her mouth, tasing her, savoring the taste of my wife and me on her lips. I watch as she slips fingers in and out of my wife going back abd forth between using her hand and tongue. My wife facing me the whole time is moaning and gasping then leans over and takes my hard dick into her mouth. I can see precum before she slips it between her lips. “Can I cum?” I beg. My wife says nothing as she swallows my dick. I lean back hard as Amy’s strap-on filling me, enjoying my wife’s mouth around my shaft I can’t help it any longer, I start to cum. At the same time AMy makes my wife cum filling her pussy with three fingers. I instinctively grab my wife’s head and shove my dick as far as I can deep into her throat coating her throat and mouth with cum. She comes up gasping for air. “You didn’t get permission. Stand up.” She demands. As I do, I’m dripping cum all over Amy’s stomach. I feel the last of the seven thick inches slide out of me. As I stand in front of both of these women a shaking orgasmic mess, my wife puts me on all fours on the floor. “Come here Amy.” My wife says seductively, “You don’t move.” she commands me. Amy walks over as my wife strokes her strap-on for a moment then pulls it off of her. Amy then walks over to the phone and orders room service. Casually they wait for their order using me as a footrest. Their feet on my back as they sit on the couch in fluffy terry cloth robes watching a bit of tv. I hear a knock on the door but I am left naked on the floor as they open the door. My wife lets in the room service valet as if nothing were out of place in the room. “You can put it there” she says, pointing to my back. Then walks to the dresser and pulls out a $100 bill. When she turns back to him her robe is “accidentally” hanging open. She slides the tip in his front pocket and patts his crotch. “You never saw this.” she insists. “Understand?” The service valet is silent as Amy comes out of the bathroom naked and lays across the bed. “You can stay for a few minutes if you like.” She says seductively, “But you have to sit on the couch.” My wife grabs his belt and walks him over to the couch, then when she is sure he is watching walks over to Amy, Spreads her legs and slips two fingers deep into her pussy. Amy moans and grabs my wife’s head pushing her face into her pussy. I look over at the busboy, hes wide eyed and mouth open watching my wife going down on Amy. I can see she’s teasing her, bringing her to the edge and stopping. I see Amy raise her hips and my wife pull away forcing Amy to cool down a bit. She gets up and pulls Amy to her feet, my wife asks Amy to move the tray of food to the bed. As Amy walks to the bed, my disappears and when she returns, she's wearing the strap-on. She walks over to me and pushes amy over onto my back her ass and pussy facing the bus boy. Uncomfortable he starts to stand mumbling something about going back to the kitchen. My wife turns from Amy and places her cool hand on his chest, pushing him back onto the sofa, “No, really you should stay.” she says ever the doting hostess. She goes and sits in his lap, leans back to look at him and whispers, “what hole should I fuck?” He timidly replies, “Vagina?” I see my wife grind into his lap lingering a few seconds before getting up. She bends over Amy reaches between her legs and dips her fingers into her pussy again, torturing the poor busboy. She spreads Amy’s glistening pussy open to show him how wet she is. She seductively stands and slides her strap-oninto Amy. She lets out a moan and starts to rub her clit, my wife grabs Amy’s hair pulling her up. They spin around and Amy gets pushed down into the bus boy’s lap, it must be driving him crazy; Amys face is inches from his crotch. I know he can feel her hot breath from her moans against the zipper of his pants. My wife continues to fuck her hard, Amy grabs the boy’s shirt gripping it as she begins to cum. She orgasms and drops to her knees, her hand landing right on his dick. He jumps to his feet and practically runs out the room. My wife sits on the couch and Amy and I take turns going down on her until all three of us are covered in each other’s orgasm. Exhausted, I clean up and slide into bed leaving the ladies to fend for themselves. Later, I get rudely awakened from a deep sleep. The kind of sleep that happens after your mind, body and soul have fully released all it possibly could, like after a good cry. Disoriented and not thinking just wanting the loud noise to stop I grab a towel, wrap it around my waist and open the door. Tom is standing there, he barges past me before I can get a word out and surveys the room. He looks over at the bed and back at me, “What the fuck?!” Amy, who was in bed next to me apparently half asleep asks, “Mmmm who is it?” Uninterested in the answer she rolls back into bed pulling my wife closer to her palming her breast. I laugh as Tom’s brain is exploding, unable to form a complete sentence other than “what the fuck?” “See you at breakfast.” I say pushing him back out the door. “Breakfast?! It’s past lunch everyone has been looking for you three.” “You found us, now keep your mouth shut.” I warn. Shutting the door in his face and crawling back into bed.

submitted by /u/Thenewguy209
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more