I [F24] bet I could [FF]

free dating

I have worked at quite a few gentlemen's clubs (e.g. titty bars) in my past. I started as a cocktail waitress, but soon found myself on the stage. The setting for this story is in a club I worked at in a small town. This club was owned by a gentlemen's club in a metropolitan area that decided to shake things up in a small town, halfway to nowhere, by opening a "chic" club there.

As you can imagine, talent was... diverse. Most of the dancers were from the larger club in the city, while a few local girls also decided to move their performing careers up a level. As a customer, the options were plenty.

There was one dancer in particular I could not help but be intrigued by. Cupcake, as she went by, was a dwarf who wrestled topless at amateur WWE style events when she wasn't on stage. It was rumored she did cocaine off the toilet seat. Needless to say, I was fascinated by her.

Now at this club, we had to do regular promotions. Usually it was "buy two lap dances, get a free (insert one size fits nobody clothing here)". To announce said promotion, the dancers would all file on to stage to Motley Crue with the item held like a trophy high over their head (or begrudgingly by their side).

Each time this was done 2 dancers would have to stay back to entertain the customers who opted not to get two lap dances and a thong. There was some coordination that went on here, since it was large stage, but at the end of the second song the girls were dancing on laps to, there would always be two dancers on the same side of the stage together.

This particular night, I had a good buzz going and I was called on to be one of the dancers that stayed back during the promo. As luck would have it, so was Cupcake. However, Cupcake and I, we don't interact much. So she was completely in the the dark about what was about to happen.

Now, I am someone who likes a good challenge. I like being an entertainer. This time was no different. So as the first song plays, the guys are eating me up and I am getting more and more energized. I think, I can do damn near anything!

The time comes when I am to join Cupcake on her side of the stage. The crowd is going nuts, it's a Saturday night so most customers are part of a drunk bachelor party.

As I put my tits in one customer's face, I ask the guys next to him "Think I kick over her head?" The guys all look to one another, "Uh, yeah?!?!" I leaned back with a sly smile.

At this point, Cupcake is kneeling down by men adjacent to me. So I stand up in my 8 inch heels (mind you I'm about 5 feet tall) and grab the pole with both hands.

Important thing to note here, this is a full nude club. (One of the other reasons this gentlemen's club decided to open in this locale.)

So in my head, this was going to be a flawless execution of lifting a knee up to my shoulder and performing a high kick (like in kickboxing) to show my flexibility and skill. Meanwhile, Cupcake twirls below my leg and pussy.

However, at the exact moment I extend my leg over her head, she turns around and has same horrified look you see in Godzilla. Which in turn startles me and I stumble backwards, but maintain my balance.

And that, friends, is how I learned to always ask for consent.

submitted by /u/kitty_whompdatass
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/n0tsbg/i_f24_bet_i_could_ff/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more