I fucked a random nerd in public after a party and let him cum inside me!!!

free dating

I was really reckless in college, and I was out on a walk on the road beside campus one night after striking out at a party. I was tipsy but was looking for some weed, trying to text my dealer when I noticed a guy hanging out in a bus shelter, reeking of weed.

I opened my coat, revealing my see through top and short skirt, and went over to say hi. He looked surprised to see me, and I looked at him in the dim light - he was kind of tall, white, very overweight with a scraggly beard and a ponytail, your typical �neckbeard� type who introduced himself as Nick. I went to a technical university so he was your typical male student. I told him about my bad luck and that I was looking for some weed and some fun.

Nick was holding a pretty fat blunt, and he offered it to me, pulling it back when I reached, asking what I had to offer in exchange. He seemed like he was joking, little did he know i already planned to play this game. His smug smirk got me a little annoyed but I quickly brushed it aside; I was fine with his weird posturing, I wanted the blunt and didn�t care if I had to stroke some smug dickhead�s ego (or otherwise) to get it. I smiled and pulled up my shirt and pulled down my bra, flashing him. Nicks eyes widened, clearly not expecting his line to work, and I reached over and took the blunt and hit it deeply, sticking my exposed tits out even further as I inhaled.

He reached forward and pinched one nipple, rolling the jewelry of my piercing between his fingers until I winced. His other hand gripped as much of my other breast as he could, squeezing the soft flesh and exhaling heavily. I kept the blunt, continuing to hit it as he lowered his head and began sucking on my tits. This made me a little uncomfortable and I asked if he wanted to fuck me.

He asked if I was joking, and I said no, that I wanted to thank him for his generosity, and plus, this weed was making me horny. I turned around and pressed my ass against him, standing facing the road to conceal him as I felt him fumble with his belt and take out his cock. I lifted my skirt at the back to expose my bare ass and learned forward so he could access my pussy. It was chilly outside, and i closed my coat over my tits as he wasted absolutely no time spitting on his hand and shoving his fingers roughly into my slit, and marveled at how I was already so wet for him. I inhaled from the blunt again and gasped, almost coughing as he shoved his cock fully into me, gripping my hips as he began thrusting furiously in and out immediately, my hips bouncing off his gut with the momentum.

I moaned and realized he was moaning too, and talking, saying I was tight, that I was a good slut, to take his dick. He started asking me if i liked his dick, and i rolled my eyes as i exhaled, reluctantly moaning softly and saying yes, yes, please keep fucking me; you feel so good.

Honestly I wished he would shut up, but I closed my eyes and concentrated on how good it felt as he stretched me, the friction of his movements sending little shocks of pleasure through me. I took another hit and he began pumping in and out more erratically, his hips smacking into my ass as I struggled to stay standing and as still as possible as occasional cars passed by the bus shelter. I realized I wasn�t going to be able to come since he was being so loud and slightly off putting, but my cunt tightened around him as I really thought about how slutty I was being - letting some stranger fuck me for his weed, feeling him use my body for his pleasure.

I heard him get louder and closer to my ear, one arm snaking up under my coat and groping at my tits again, his harsh breath hot and loud as he grunted hard with each thrust, filling me up with his cum, pushing inside me as deeply as possible to unload as he groaned loudly and squeezed me to him. I dropped the roach and said thanks as I straightened my skirt. He asked if he could have my number and I said to just appreciate this reward for his generosity. I walked the mile back to my apartment, blazed out of my mind, with his cum in my pussy, my clit throbbing as it oozed out and dripped between my thighs. when I got home, I masturbated with his cum still inside me, getting off on feeling it gush out of me as I came hard on my own fingers to the memory of what had just occurred.

submitted by /u/squamata86cg
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more