Sister-in-law fantasy

free dating

She Blonde hair , green eyes, petite , tanned skin, small perky tits, perfect ass ...

Our family Vacation happens every year. We head to the beach. She’s always wearing those sexy bikinis and I find myself staring looking for the crease in between her legs...

I head back up to the room for lunch, my whole family stays on the beach. I hand out for a little while and get the instant mindset I would like to jackoff and cum ... it’s probably the alcohol and sun but I’m super horny. I head to my room... and lay back and start to jack .... I hear the hotel room door open and close... I’m in the scramble drill of oh fuck... then realized I’m not busted so I adjust myself and walk outta my room and see my sister in law ... she came up for lunch ... said she’s here to fix some sandwiches to take back down to everyone... my brother stayed behind...

Casual conversation begins and the slight comment was made by her, realizing that she noticed I was gone longer than usual, I said ehh just hanging out was getting outta the sun...

She said, uh huh... whatever ... I asked what do you think I was doing, she said probably releasing some tension... I denied that I was starting to jack off ... then say fuck it and said well yea, I needed too but shhhh don’t say anything...

She smiles and says what do you think I was gonna do... I just didn’t know you was here..

I instantly started getting hard, I tell her well that’s my que ... have fun and your secrets safe with me... I head to the door and she says.. latch the door... I obliged ...

I walk over to her and she says help me now and I’ll help you later.... Without hesitation I agreed...

We head to the couch , no kissing ... she lays back and I bury my face into her pussy ... licking ever inch take my time but also hurrying to make her cum... she’s soaking wet... she taste amazing like I always thought she would...

I asked her if she’s ready to cum and moaned yes... I take my fingers and insert my two middle fingers... finger her deep and hard, lifting her off the couch slightly finding her spot and continue to please her until she squirts all over my hand and quivers with the release...

I go back down on her , I lick and kiss her pussy sucking some of the leftover juices... she says fuck... you need to teach you brother this...

She gets up gets dressed... and leaves... I decided to edge myself and hope she keeps her word...

Too be continued

submitted by /u/lowdownGa
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more