I [27F] Just Had Sex With My Boyfriend’s Co-Worker Leon [29M]

free dating

So I posted about having a crush on Leon a few days ago so you should probably check that out before reading this.

Leon and I have been texting here and there and he decided to invite me over to his place to chat. I was super nervous and excited so I replied “I’ll be there in a bit.” he texted me his address, so I quickly got ready and wore this.

I arrived at his place and he complimented me, telling me how gorgeous I looked. I blushed a bit and said thanks. We sat in his kitchen and we talked about random things and his job. As we were talking I noticed him staring at my chest.

“You see something you like?” I asked, chuckling.

“Yeah, you just look so damn good right now.”

“Aw thanks. You’re looking pretty good yourself, ya know.”

He got up and walked towards me, grabbing me out of my chair and pulling me into him.

“Ya boyfriend ever play with ya tits babe?”

“What?”

“You heard me Heather.”

“N-not really.”

He pushed me over the table and ripped my top off and began caressing my chest. I moaned as his strong hands touched my breasts.

“That feel good babe?” He asked.

“Yes Daddy.”

He pulled down my jeans and panties and began to finger me.

“How 'bout this?”

“It feels so good.” I moaned

He lowered his face into my pussy and started eating me out, while playing with my clit. He arched his tongue upwards and squeezed my thighs. Then he stood up and took off his shirt and shorts, revealing a delicious thick 10 inch cock. I got on my knees and began to suck Daddy’s big cock, I massaged his balls as I deep throated him.

He picked me up and brought me to the bedroom then he moved his coffee table beside the bed and put a pillow on it and had me get on top of it on all fours and fucked me

After that he picked me up and held me in the air as we fucked. He thrusted deep inside me, making me scream his name. He dropped me on the bed and put me on my stomach and continued to use me

He thrusted harder and harder making me squirt, then he flipped me over and came on my chest. He got up and left the room then came back in and threw my clothes at me, telling me to leave.

submitted by /u/Heather_6677
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more