My son's girlfriend's mom pt2. You'll be happy for me.

free dating

The past couple of days I've been thinking of what to do about the situation with my son's girlfriend's mom. I wasn't looking for a relationship but a friend with benefits would be great. I hope that's what she was looking for. I received a text from her asking if we would like to come over when school is over. I accepted the invite.

We arrive and went into the backyard. The kids jump on a trampoline and we sit at a picnic table. I went ahead and got right to the point. I told her that I know she was wanting to fuck the other day and I wanted to also but I wasn't sure what it may lead to. She told me she was tired of dating and just wanted a fuck buddy. She said that I was good looking and was curious about an older guy. I told her that I would not disappoint her and would she like to go inside and see what I could do. She bit her lip and said "yes."

About this time, we hear someone say, "where you at bitch?" It's that punk ex-boyfriend. He comes over and asks, " what the fuck is he doing here?" She tells him to leave but he comes over and grabs her arm. As soon as he does that, I jump up and grab his arm and twist it behind his back. He tries to get away but can't. He is about 5'7 and 140lbs and I'm 6'2 and 235lbs. He is cussing and trying to escape my grasp. I twist his arm as I'm walking him to the front. I tell him to shut the fuck up and to never come back. I walk him to his car and he leaves without any trouble. I go around back and luckily the kids didn't see what happened. (I forgot to say her name is Shay.) Shay thanks me and says, "let's go inside and fuck, now." She tells the kids we are going in to get a drink. She goes straight to her bedroom and starts undressing. I tell her to go into the bathroom. She gets naked the quickest I've ever seen. She comes up to me and starts kissing me and taking my clothes off. When she gets my underwear off, she says, "oh my, it's big."

I spin her around and start to kiss her neck and rub her boobs. They are a little saggy but really nice. She is melting in my arms. She is backing her ass against my dick and telling me, "fuck me now!" I spread her legs, take my left hand and push her down on the sink and rub my dick on her pussy with my right hand. She is really wet and I slip halfway in easily but it makes her stand on her toes and say, "fuck" real loud. I then slam all the way in and she squeals loud. I start pumping her slow but she quickly tells me to fuck her hard. I pick up the pace and she comes within 10 hard pumps. She feels so good, I know I'm going to cum sooner than I want. After a couple of minutes, I'm ready to cum. I tell her and she tells me to cum inside her and I fill her up. She cums again when she feels my cum fill her pussy.

Even though in was just a couple of minutes, my legs feel weak. I pull out and cum falls out on the floor. I get some toilet paper and clean it up and get dressed. She is still laying on the sink, breathing hard. I smack her ass and she moans. I ask her, "well, am I good enough to be your fuck buddy?" She just nods yes.

I get drinks and go back outside. She finally comes out and sits beside me. She tells me that was the best sex she has had in a long time and definitely the best quickie she's had. I tell her when we have the time, I'll rock her world. She says, "I believe you."

submitted by /u/golfgoob7
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more