Chronicles of new swingers [pt. 1]

free dating

As we’ve gotten more into the LS I felt it would be beneficial to share some experiences we’ve had and see how everyone likes them. If there’s interest I’ll keep adding more.

Before we got into swinging, my partner and I had a couple threesomes. This is the second one we had. I met J off Tinder, she was a psychedelic advocate and free spirit. A beautiful, skinny, ebony goddess with very perky tits and eraser head nipples. We were chatting about how the pandemic affected us and she was sad that an orgy she wanted to go to was canceled. I wasn’t planning to introduce her to my gf but the opportunity to have another threesome presented itself as if on a silver platter.

I started telling J about my previous experience and how much fun it was. She seemed interested but a little hesitant at the idea. We ended up making plans for us all to meet later that week.

I picked up some white claws since that’s what the girls wanted to drink and we made our way to go pick J up. She was wearing a black crop top that ended a few inches above her belly button, framing a set of thin waist beads encircling her hips ,under a very interesting oversized patchwork corduroy shirt. All the buttons were undone and I could catch a glimpse of her hard nipples in the cold December weather.

We got back to my apartment and started having drinks and getting to know each other. J and I sat on the couch while my GF was on the bed right in front of us. My heart was racing but I tried to play it cool as I asked to put my arm around J. She looked at my gf with a raised eyebrow, who was happily engrossed in an episode of Hazbin Hotel. I didn’t waste any time in getting the first kiss and tasting her soft lips.

I stood up and led J to the bed. Initially I thought she would be in the center as we took turns exploring her body. However, she was a little overwhelmed being the center of attention and wanted me to be in the middle. No complaints from me. I took my time with each of the gorgeous women on either side of me. Reveling in the sight of them leaning on my chest as they made out right over my face.

The clothes came off very quickly after as we took turns pleasuring each other orally. J was a giver and a very good one as she took my throbbing cock in her mouth. She moved very slowly, working her lips and tongue all over my shaft. I felt myself very close to cumming and had to take my cock out of her mouth. My gf was right next to us playing with her pussy so I told J to get to work on her next. While J was working my gfs pussy, I went behind her to have some fun with her ass. It was a itty bitty booty but very soft. Her skin felt so smooth as I grabbed her hips. I teased my cock between her pussy lips. Letting the head Just part them but not entering just yet. She spread her legs and arched her back more, one hand working my gfs clit and the other working hers. After slipping on a condom, I finally pushed my cock all the way in and felt her amazing pussy. Incredibly tight and I could feel the muscles inside squeezing my cock like no tomorrow. I was a goner.

If you liked the first round, show some love and maybe I’ll post round 2 and other adventures we’ve had.

submitted by /u/doubletroubleDC
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more