Double Blowjob & Facial [MFM]

free dating

Few years back, found a girl on a dating site & turns out she actually has a husband. He knew she was on there, etc. and she was wanting another guy to potentially join them. The only condition was she was only going to suck me (anything goes with husband). I was still down.

Talked for a few days and eventually met up. They were Bri and Tom. Bri was very cute, skinny with small boobs and a couple of tattoos. Tom was an averge guy, height wise and dick wise. I had gone over to their place one night, and we talked and drank a bit before diving in. Eventually, the time came and Tom and I stripped down to almost nothing. We were both hard and Bri started stroking us both before going back and forth on sucking us.

Tom and I moved to the couch while Bri stripped out of her tank top (no bra) and out of her jeans, down to her underwear. Her small tits were really hard and she looked super sexy. She was back on her knees and going back and forth between her husband and I . Tom was initially a few feet away, but after a couple of minutes, scooted closer at Bri's request and, next thing I knew, we were side to side, with about 2 inches between us.

We were all loving it, especially Bri, smiling and giggling the whole time. After a few minutes more, Tom said she should suck us together. Bri paused for a second, looking at me and asked if that was ok. I said yeah, and Tom and I stood up to let Bri get between us, dicks rubbing against each other while she slobbered all over them.

After a little while, Bri went to get water, while Tom and I sat on the couch again, stroking ourselves and talking about how hot it was. She came back, sipping water and teasing us about how she was getting a jaw workout. She tried her hair back and got back to blowing us again. Tom was asking her where she wanted us to cum, and Bri asked (very excitedly) if we could cum on her face or in her mouth. We were both obviously down as she kept sucking, alternating between dicks and balls. She asked to suck us both again and I started to stand up, but she told Tom to stay sitting & asked me to get down closer. It was a little awkward at first, because I had to basically rest my balls on Tom's thighs for the right angle, but Bri (nor Tom) seemed to mind.

Eventually, after what seemed like for ever, I came on Bri's face and also some in her mouth, with Tom cumming maybe 30 seconds later. Bri's face was covered, but she was still smiling so big and so happy to be a cum slut. Tom even wiped some of our mixed cum and let Bri lick it off his fingers, which was secretly hot.

I ended up talking to Bri the next day, who said thanks for the whole thing and asked if I'd be down again. I said I was, but she wanted Tom and I to touch dicks/balls the whole time so she could suck us both until we cum (essentially frotting).

With any interest, there could be a Part 2.

submitted by /u/bequietyouidiot
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/n03a1p/double_blowjob_facial_mfm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more