Sex with my best friend a 2nd time

free dating

So you can read the only other post on my account to get some context

Anyways a month after the first time there was a football game at our school. Since our first time she taught me about sex she had broken up with her boyfriend and we were still strictly sex buddies, we had planned at school to have our parents drop us off at the school football game, and we sneak off to be alone. Until then we had only masturbated on FaceTime but hadn't been able to touch each other since.

So we get dropped off, I meet her at the bleachers and we talk for a minute, then we kissed and when we did she rubbed up against my cock, she could see it was hard and I had a solid feeling she was wet by the way she was eyeing my buldge.

She then brushes her hand against mine and leads me away saying she had found the perfect spot to be alone.

The door to the school was left open for staff and football players to access their stuff, she led me inside the school. And we snuck into an empty classroom upstairs. She closed and locked the door. I looked around and there were no security cameras, we were golden. No rush, very small risk of getting caught and some nice alone time. After taking a look around making sure we were alone and secure she comes up to me and asks softly "you ready?" With a intoxicating smile. I nodded and said I was so happy to finally have some alone time with her.

She bit her lip and unbuttoned my pants and told me to sit down, she then tied me to the chair with my shirt, it wasn't super tight. But enough to get the point across that my body was hers. She slid down my pants and kissed me, then she put her mouth over my bottom lip and started teasing me, she put her lips against mine, barely touching, just seeing her naked body made my heart beat 10x faster. She starts kissing my neck, then my chest, and starts working her way down, at this point she was only wearing a plaid skirt, and she had taken off her panties prior. When she got to my crotch she rubbed her lips against my penis and licked up the shaft. She was wearing lip gloss, not one that was super visible though, but I could see a little bit that rubbed off on my body and penis. She then climbed on top of me on the chair and reached around my naked body and untied me, she knew I was horny, and was just as eager to take my throbbing cock as much as I was willing to deliver, so she guided herself onto my penis, it was inside of her, and we weren't using protection, I had to keep my pull out game strong. She started riding me on top of the chair and I had to hold her so she didn't fall. I kissed he stomach as she bounced, I could feel her vagina soaking wet down my cock, I held her waist and she grabbed my shoulders. She stood up and guided me with her, I pressed her against a wall and started thrusting into her vagina, she moaned and I thought she was hurt, she immediately said, "im ok baby, keep going" we had a safeword in place to, it was shamrock. She slowly went down onto the rug on the floor and brought me on top of her, I kissed her forehead then made out with her, I moved in and out of her smoothly and she was moaning wrapping her arms and legs around me and begging for more telling me how good my cock was. Then she moaned almost a relieved sigh, and told me she had finished, she told me not to stop though so I didn't. I wrapped my hands around her and caressed her hair, she lied their legs around me, taking my cock, and moaning pleasurably she moaned and said "please don't stop baby, fuck, don't stop" I told her I was about to finish so she got up and bent over on a table and told me to finish in her ass. I put my cock in her ass, and she said "play rough with me baby I can handle it" I fucked her in the ass up her skirt bent over a table, I grabbed her waist and she gripped the table for dear life and moaned, I couldn't hold it anymore, she squirted onto my leg, and I finished in her ass. We made out and cuddled on the rug for an hour before finally putting on our clothes and going home.

submitted by /u/horndog_boyo
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more