[FF, femdom] At 18, I (F) let a stranger (25 F) be my first girl-on-girl experience. She dominated me

free dating

Preface

A few readers reached out after my last story, asking for a little more detail about how I look. I figured rather than waiting to just bring it up nonchalantly in the story, I’d just start now. That way I can use as much detail as I want and it won’t interfere with the pace of the story. Cool? So here it goes. Pedigree: as of today (28 April 2021) I am 24-years old and I live in the USA. I’m a little over 5 foot tall (1.55 meters for my international friends), am roughly 100-pounds and am a white woman. I don’t put much stock in genealogy but if it helps you get a better idea of what I look like, my descendants are from Ireland and Wales. At least that's what my mom told me when she got one of those ancestry tests done. Like I said, none of that stuff means anything to me. Purely for your own mental picture. Chest: I wear a b-cup (b-32) bra and have what I’d like to think are larger than average almond-colored nipples. I’ve never particularly thought they matched my rather humble breasts, but I guess we all have hang ups about our bodies huh? Oh and I used to have nipple piercings but I let them heal over a few years ago. Just thought I should mention it BC they’ll be a factor in this story uwu Belly: Pretty flat, with love handles starting to show up around the sides. Sexy right? Legs: very skinny. Least sexy part about me. Moving on… Face: So I wear black rim glasses and have big blue eyes. I think they make me look like Smeagol from LOTR but an ex-called them bright eyes. Like the band (he was V poetic). I have short to medium-length brown hair that curls at the edges. Used to dye it alot, usually black or blonde and even dyed it gray once. Didn’t turn out well. I used to have a haircut as short as Anne Hathaway in Interstellar but now I let it grow down to around my ears. I asked my roommate just now and she said I look like Ellen Page in Juno but stupider looking. I usually wear jeans, a band shirt, and black bra and panties, occasionally swapping out with a black thong. I love watching anime. OK, neocortex and thalamus of the reader: It’s up to you now. Make me look 20% sexier than I actually am plz :p

Can haz sexy story now?

I was 18 at the time and was in the city for the weekend, ostensibly to help a friend's sister get a better idea of life around Temple University, a school she was looking to join. I had spent a lot of time in the city since I was old enough to drive and could give her an honest tour of the city, showing her the campus, the cool places to see bands and the neighborhoods surrounding the school. Going served two purposes, however: Paying back my best friend a favor I owed her and to see Jamie.

Who was Jamie? She was a 25-year old lesbian living near the campus, down in the newly renovated Northern Liberties neighborhood. We had met on Craigslist a few months prior, back when CL had the casual connections page up. Since I had been old enough to use the internet, I had found people on the internet to sext with, getting a unique rush from talking to a total stranger about my deepest fantasies while my family was in the same living room watching TV. While they were watching reruns of Two and a Half Men, I was getting a crash course in sex and other people's fetishes.

So that's what led me to CL’s “Casual Connections” once I was 18. I hadn’t actually met anyone from there yet, but the idea of talking to a stranger and making plans to have sex totally did it for me and I had a lot of fun, making plans, talking about what we’d do to each other. But as time went on, just talking about sex wasn’t enough. I wanted to talk about rough sex, handcuffs, femdom, gangbangs, gloryholes. I had all these fantasies I wanted to act out with men and women. Of course, all of it was imaginary, I didn’t plan to actually follow through with it, but reading about it online, seeing people who lived near me asking strangers if they wanted to be dominated really got me heated and pretty soon it was me who was answering these posts.

I decided if I was going to go through with something like this, it should be with a woman first. I had this idea that women couldn’t actually do too much damage to me, unlike a man who could potentially be dangerous. A little more hindsight has revealed that belief to be irrational, but that's what being in high school is all about I guess. So I put a post up in the casual connections, looking for another woman who was willing to dominate me. I lied and said I had been with a dozen guys and none of them could fuck me like I wanted. Was calling all bull dykes who wanted their own personal fuck doll to reach out, that I was down for ropes, strapons, hairpulling, exhibitionism, groups, whatever. It's actually a little embarrassing to write it out now, as that's all stuff that would get a man excited but to another woman is just like “Oh...so you want me to basically pleasure you the whole time”.

So I posted it and I got plenty of responses, mostly from strangers demanding pics. A few seemed like they might be real but it was Jamie that got my attention. She was standoffish and wanted to know what I would do for her. Like I said, at the time I was viewing it through a het POV, IE (what do you mean? You get to enjoy having rough sex with me). But she was so cool, she was like “You better come with me and only me. You don’t understand: If you really are an 18 y.o girl you will get lost in a sea of butch lesbians in the city. And I can tell you don’t want that. They will send you fake pics and then run you ragged once you show up”. She equal parts turned me on and pissed me off. She was raining on my parade, this dream I had in my head of cute, sexy, blondes fucking me with a strapon. Which sounded great in my head, but probably would be terrifying in real life. At the same time, she was so demanding, so self-assured, I was kinda impressed. She would not take time out of her life to accommodate me: I had to show up when she was free.

Anyway, we went back and forth for a few weeks, made plans, broke plans, you know how it goes. That is until this weekend, where I had a night in the city all to myself and was super horny. By that point, Jamie was openly calling me fugazi, a fraud, someone who just got their kicks by posting and ghosting. Which, ya know, wasn’t wrong. (Wait till she sees me, we’ll see who is fugazi then) I thought (probably). Since I had bailed so many times, she said she wouldn’t make plans until I sent a picture of myself at a subway station in the city and that she’d send one of herself for proof. She already told me what she looked like (which was basically my dream of a hot, tall, big-breasted blonde) but it was cool to see she was being serious too. So that afternoon when I was walking around the city, I stopped and took a selfie at Broad and Cecil B. Moore with my friend's sister. Jamie sent one back, which showed half her face and her body, fully clothed at her desk.

Flash forward to the meetup. We agreed on 7 PM. But I was late, on account of my friend's sister wanting to spend more time out, getting nosy, wondering who I was meeting up with and whether it was a secret BF. Jamie’s building had a buzzer and a code, and she said that she wouldn’t give me the code and to call when I was downstairs. I had been all gung-ho to do this all week, had walked around the city all-day wet and horny except now that I was here I was suddenly getting cold feet. (I haven’t told anyone I’m here/what if she really is a crazy psycho/can I really go through with this? ). I started thinking of what I had promised: I told her she could do whatever she wanted, that she could run a train on my ass with friends, that's how much I wanted her. Why did I say that?! I was just getting ready to walk away scared and ashamed when I saw the elevator door open on the foyer floor through the glass windows. Just as I started to move we locked eyes across the marble-laden entrance floor. (no going back now).

She was a lot different than what I had expected. She was more beautiful if anything, but she looked so...unassuming. Like a secretary at a college admissions building or a teacher's assistant in a high school English class. She was tall, probably almost 6-foot TBH. She had really big breasts that pushed out from her long black wool coat. She had blonde hair that went past her shoulders and a rather adult-looking face. Not cute but sexy, if a little unassuming. She wore yoga pants and slippers to the lobby and looked so comfortable, like a young woman coming down to get her dinner delivery.

She shook her head, acknowledging the fact I was starting to walk away as she pulled the handle. The door sucked in the cold night air as she opened it and her voice rang out “I didn’t think you’d actually show. I see you're having second thoughts huh?” I stopped and just stared at her, started making a lie, saying I was just walking to keep warm. “So you are coming up then?” I walked over and stopped, not breaking eye contact. She got impatient “Look its cold out here. You either come up now or I’m leaving. And give me your ID before you come in. So help me god if you aren’t 18 I will never talk to you again”. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my ID, having taken it out earlier (as this had been an agreed upon requirement of us meeting).

She pushed open the door to let me in. I walked in sheepishly, thanking her for holding the door. She slipped my ID into her pocket after looking at it suspiciously and walked past me, not explaining why she had just taken it. We stood together at the elevator door and waited, neither one of us talking. I wasn’t sure what her neighbors might or might not know about her so I didn’t say anything about why I was there, in case there was one around. We got in the elevator in silence and we rode it the entire way in silence. I just held my breath, not sure if it was OK to talk. She watched as the numbers on the elevator ticked upwards. I think I asked her something stupid, like how her weekend was going and she didn’t respond. It felt like an eternity for that elevator door to open up.

We finally got to her floor and we walked in silence to her apartment across quiet, freshly waxed wood floors. The overhead lights were sterile bright and the walls were painted navy blue, probably to add to the aesthetic of the newly gentrified Liberties neighborhood. Jamie walked in front and I was reminded how much taller than me she was. Jamie opened the door and let me into her apartment. The lights were dimmed but some music was lightly playing in the background. It smelled nice, like peach schnapps and incense. Once my eyes adjusted I looked across the living room to see another woman sitting on the couch, looking at her phone. She was about Jamie's age, except Asian and had short black hair. She looked through me, to Jamie and didn’t say hello or acknowledge me at all. Jamie tapped me on the back “That's my roommate. She’s going out in a while. Don’t pay attention to her”. She stuck her tongue out as I tried my best to be polite “Hi, it's nice to meet you, thanks for letting me into your house”. She just ignored me, only calling out to Jamie as we got to her bedroom door “Fucking really Jamie?”. My date didn’t look back, responding in a casual, teasing voice “She’s legal. Relax.”

We walked into Jamie’s pitch black bedroom. She flipped the light switch on, which illuminated the room in a blood-red light, which came from two lamps on opposite sides of the room. It was a typical messy bedroom, clothes were piled up here and there, a messy desk with an Apple laptop, covered in band stickers I didn’t recognize. On her wall was a Salvador Dali poster, which looked tattered and warped by age. It was “The Discovery of America by Christopher Columbus'', a poster which I bought not long after this night and now adorns the wall of my office, looking just as warped by time as Jamies did then.

“Throw your stuff over there” she ordered as she sat down at her desk. I put my purse and jacket in the corner by the door, taking off my shoes before I entered her bedroom. I saw out of the corner of my eye Jamie throw her keys and my ID into her desk, my mind reminding me every 5 seconds (why did she keep your ID? What is she planning on doing? You need to ask for it back now). As if heading off any potential questions, she barked a question at me “What are you doing?” I recoiled, scared I had done something wrong “I-I’m sorry you told me to put my stuff over here”. “I told you to put all your stuff over there” she replied, “Take off your clothes and put them in the corner”.

I hesitated a second, before starting to take off my socks and unzipping my pants. She flipped her laptop open, moving through some screens until a song started playing from the speakers. Despite being confused and scared I could tell I was getting more and more excited, wet even. Here was this beautiful woman I had just met, ordering me to get naked in her bedroom. “Get completely naked. I wanna see everything you’ve got going on” Jamie reminded me, as I slid my jeans down my legs “Nice thong. Actually, hand that to me, I’m keeping this. You don’t mind taking the train home with no underwear right?” I meekly handed her my black g-string, which she wrapped around her fingers like a cat's cradle, before sliding it into her desk with my ID.

I folded all my clothes and crouched down to pile them neatly in the corner, my mind defaulting to the mindset of a kid in trouble (fold everything up nicely, perfect creases so she doesn’t yell again). I stood back up and looked at Jamie, who was just sitting at her desk, watching me the whole time I was undressing “You told me your nipples were pierced” she said after examining my breasts “Th-they’re in my purse” i replied, “they hurt while I was walking today so i took them off at….” she cut me off abruptly, telling me to put them back in. I complied, digging them out. It wasn’t till I started to put them back in that I realized my hands were shaking. I wasn’t scared or upset, I was just nervous. Nervous about what would happen next. I had been with guys before, had sex with one (exactly three times before with the same boyfriend). I had even hooked up with a handful of guy friends after getting dumped, giving blow jobs to all of them in the course of a weel. I thought I was fairly experienced with sex, especially when you consider all the sexting and masturbating I had done in my life. But this was new. It was exhilarating, but nerve-wracking at the same time. I remember thinking this whole time that I might throw up, thats how nervous I was.

I stood there naked in Jamie's dark room, barely able to see her face in the room's dark red light. After about a minute of silence she told me to get on my knees. I got down on my haunches, trying to cover my very exposed ass from her but she pushed my hand away with her barefoot before sliding her fingers into her waistbands. She was wearing black yoga pants and pink panties, which slid down her voluptuous, perfect hips. I stared up at Jamie as her panties parted from her pussy, with the beautiful aroma of an unknown pussy hitting my nostrils instantly, exciting my senses even more as it was a smell that, up until that night I had not known: A lover and a strangers pussy. I watched in rising delight as her yoga pants slid lower until they came to rest around her feet.

Jamie had a pretty big bush, curly dark blonde pubes that went downwards in an upside-down pyramid shape. But they were cleaned up, trimmed around her pussy and taint, making me realize how much of an alpha dyke this woman was. Most women that age are expected (or at least socially pressured) to shave most or all of their pubic hair. It’s considered gross if you don’t and I even cried once when my HS BF told me he wished I waxed what little I didn't shave off. I started rubbing my hands slowly against Jamie's leg, my eyes firmly locked on her beautiful curly hair. She looked down at me and smiled "If you want that you'll have to earn it. Lick just my bush. If I feel your tongue on my clit I'll punish you." I buried my nose in her public hair, sniffing and kissing the curly hair, the smell of her overwhelming my senses, getting me wetter and wetter, so much so that I could feel pussy juice lathering up in-between my legs. They were soft and a little moist, the same way skin feels when you kiss it.

Jamie rubbed her hands gently through my hair, ticking the side of my ears with her thumbs. I looked up to see a "I'm waiting face", so I stuck out my tongue, lapping her beautiful, aroma-laden bush. "That's a good girl June" she said as she started grinding with my motions. "See what happens when you're a good girl? You do what I say and you'll be fine. Now get on the bed".

I sat on the edge of the bed while Jamie removed her top leaving just her pink bra on her stunning body. I stared at her breasts, nearly exposed to me, as she walked over to the bed, getting up behind me. She straddled behind me and started rubbing her fingers across my body. I felt the light scratch of her perfectly sculpted nails brush around my stomach and breasts. I get ticklish when someone touches my stomach but she was able to keep me still, holding me in place while she felt around my body as I laughed and pulled my legs in. She moved her hands down past my belly button and in-between my legs, inducing me to spread my legs for her. I hesitated before spreading them wide, her fingertips brushing against my smooth, hairless pussy. She wiggled her pinky against my clit, shooting electricity up my spine as I started moaning and panting, leaning back to feel her soft chest rubbing against mine. She stuck her face behind my right ear, gently breathing against the side of my neck.

“You're going to stain my bed if your dirty pussy gets any wetter” she whispered in my ear. She put more pressure on my pussylips with her fingers. “Talk dirty for me June. You're so quiet. I don’t know if you're happy or not that I’m letting you sit here in my room”. I looked backward and started moaning harder “Jamie, you have me so wet, I want you so badly, please fuck this dirty pussy. Please bend me over and make your slut”. She laughs and starts kissing the side of my neck, her hands now making a circular motion around my pussy with her palm and her left hand resting on my clit and stomach, the inside of legs now sticky and hot, a heat rising up my body and into my face.

She got up after a few minutes of this and started rummaging around her closet until she found a box. She opened it on the bed but it was incredibly hard to see what was inside. I leaned over to see a butt plug, a few different colored and sized dildos, lube and more. She got a bag out from under her bed, this time a canvas bag “This has The Whine Maker in it” she said, you’re not ready for this, but I still want you to see what's in it. She unzipped the bag and reached in, pulling out what looked like a tangle of black rope and a comically long white dildo. I laughed, asking what it was. “Meet your new husband June. For our circumstances right now, you can pretend this is an extension of my body”. I still looked at it, confused as to what exactly I was looking at. She untangled the fabric, untying some smaller string that was attached to the dildo. As she did this I realized what I was looking at: A rather large strapon dildo. “June, do you know now why it's called the Whine Maker? Because once it's in you, all you can do is whine”.

(Writers note: OK, I’ll acknowledge, I’m not sure if she said this exact line or I did afterwards. We definitely called it that going forward, but I’m about 75% sure she came up with it before I saw it. Either way, it's a pretty good line and it's way sexier if she says it now, rather than me later. So I wrote it like this.)

Afterward, Jamie got a long, gold chain out of the box and tried attaching it to my nipple rings. But she gave it one test pull and the pain was so bad, I curled up in a little ball on the bed, begging her to stop. She waited till I had calmed down and then detached them. I guess even femdoms can have a limit on pain they’re willing to inflict. She ended up curling around me and spooning me from behind while I recovered from the pain. It was rather sweet really in retrospect. “Let me know when your ready to start” she whispered in my ear, kissing me gently against the cheek. I shook my head in agreement and felt her fingers reach behind my back, across my sweaty ass crack and into my pussy.

This is where I’ll stop for tonight. I will finish it tomorrow but I wanted to get this part out tonight. Will be back with the second half tomorrow. I know it’s long and I’m working on making this stuff shorter and more succinct. But I just have so much to say and I think most of it is required to get the broadest picture of what my sex life is like. Thank you for reading, it is a pleasure to write this for you all. I get so wet thinking of you all getting hard or wet from my story. Love you all.

submitted by /u/LookingForThings69
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more