My first sexual experience, sort of

free dating

It was 1976 and I was a freshman in high school my classmate Cindy lives next door and I used to walk with her home most everyday. We were studying biology namely the reproductive system. That day walking home Cindy asked if she could see my penis, I agreed but only if I could see her pussy, vagina, Cindy corrected me. When we got home we entered her family's garage and I unzip my pants and pulled out my penis for her, she asked if she could touch it, I let her and grew hard in her hand. Cindy was mesmerized holding her first penis, she then started to move her hand. I moaned and she asked if she was hurting me, I told her that it felt good. Cindy resumed moving her hand and then was startled when I ejaculated all over her favorite sweater. Cindy screamed and then ran into her house, her mom came out of the house wondering what was going on and caught me with my penis out of my pants. I was the one who got into trouble and never did get to see her vagina, oh I mean pussy.

submitted by /u/ksboy1961
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more