I [19F]just lost my virginity to my friend [31M] [FM]

free dating

Even at 18 My parents were strict . I could barely go anywhere or do anything without their approval . I would masturbate and take nudes and that would be about it .

My 19th birthday came around and I was just over it. My freedom was much more important, I will no longer live in a place of controlling people that felt entitled to my life . I started to do what I want when I wanted . I met this man on Instagram he couldn’t believe I was only 19 but whatever .

He and I would FaceTime everyday, Sometimes we would visit eachother, he would take me places and we would chill. He and I became very close, I told him everything he’s like my best friend, yes I even told him that I was a virgin .

A few nights ago, went to his place not to mention that him and I had already had the conversation of us having sex . When I got there we were just watching a movie and talking with eachother . I felt his hands go up my thighs and I looked at him like “oh really this what were about to do ? “ in my head I was thinking “damn I’m scared , I hope he likes my body . What am I expecting ?”

He pulled his dick out and told me to get on my knees and put it in my mouth . I did what I was told . “You’re so beautiful “ he said to me . He grabbed my head and pushed it down further . “Just like that “ he moaned .

“Get up Take it off” i took off my clothes . & he took off the rest of his . He said “You have a nice body “ and smacked my ass . That made me feel so good I’ve always been insecure about how skinny I was compared to other women and not having a big enough booty .

He laid me down sucked on my tits and then stuck his fingers inside of my pussy. “You’re already so wet .“ he fingered me and then let me taste . He then used his tongue on me all I could do was moan I was soaking I mean absolutely dripping .

I turned around and he ate my ass too, all I can think was “fuck I never had this but it feels so goood.” Then it was time ......... he then told me to arch my back .
He slid his cock in I screamed so loudly . “It’s okay ,just relax for me ” .

the more he kept going the better it felt . I could hear how soaked my Pussy was as he went in and out . I was loving it I wanted to ride so I said “daddy I want to get on top “
I got on top of him and started to slowly bounce up and down and then faster . He then completely took control . He slowed down for me and said “keep going we’re not done yet” I kept bouncing . He flipped me over in missionary he could see on my face That he’s worked my body completely. “You got this “ “ I love you “ he said to me and he kissed me. My legs were just shaking this felt amazing . He was about to cum so I got up almost falling and then took his cum all over my tits . He and I cuddled after and we fell asleep together and he took me home the next morning . I never experienced nothing like it . I’m in love 💦

submitted by /u/flowercrown018283
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/n27np5/i_19fjust_lost_my_virginity_to_my_friend_31m_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more