The Summer My Boss(49M) and Nephew(23M) Fucked Me(19F) Asian

free dating

I'm Asian and was 19 at the time. 5'4, slim with petite b cups. He was in his late 40's, about 5'11, an Eastern European immigrant. Married with three children. His Nephew was in his early twenties, about 5'8, and muscular.

It happened the summer after my freshmen year of college. I was 19 at the time when I got the job as a salesgirl at a tiny Jewelry store. I'm not sure if my boss knew that I had been sleeping with his nephew, but he started hitting on me after only a few days of working there. It started with suggestions that I should dress sexier "for the customers". When I would come into the store in something skimpy, he would comment on my body. I couldn't say that he was my type back then. Plus, he was married with kids who were my age or older. But I never had an older guy hit on me like that before, and I liked the attention. It escalated when he started to tell me that he was horny all the time because his wife didn't want to have sex with him anymore. He said it in a joking way so I just played it off.

There wasn't much space behind the display counters where we stood and he would put his hand on my hips every time he had to move to the other end of the display. I'd feel his stiffness graze against my butt when he'd pass by.

When I finally made my first sale, he insisted that we celebrate with a drink. We went to his tiny office and did two shots of vodka. More than enough to get me tipsy and my inhibitions lowered. We chatted and flirted some more but eventually decided to get back out on the floor to close up the shop. I was bent over, sliding the trays of jewelry from the glass enclosure. He wanted to pass me and I gave him just enough room to squeeze by. But then I backed up on his crotch playfully. He was already hard and I could feel him poking at my pert butt. He told me how good it felt to have my ass on his cock before grabbing my hips. I straightened my back and turned around to kiss him. I could taste the vodka on his tongue. I still remember the way his gray mustache tickled me before he took me back into his office to fuck me.

submitted by /u/crystalclear_skiez
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more