In the parking lot of a strip club... (F39/M37)

free dating

I've been with my husband for 7 years now but we just went to a strip club for the first time together recently. Back in the day "when I was fun" as he says, I frequented strip clubs a bit more often....(stories for another time probably to be told under r/hotpast).

I wore a cute little strapless sundress with cowboy boots and made sure I smelled nice for him too. He of course was looking handsome like always. We went somewhat earlier in the evening so there were still stragglers from the afternoon crowd and it wasn't overly packed. We went upstairs and got nice seats overlooking the stage. Soon he and I were just debating which dancer was better and had the best routine. Our waitress was cool and I am a total people watcher so I was enjoying the night when 'she' walked in. We had been there long enough to see all the girls take the stage and now a couple were going again with their next song but we were also seeing the evening girls (AKA "the A Team" strippers) trickle in. My husband asked me who I would want a lap dance from and I kept waiting for someone to catch my eye. As I said - that's when 'she' walked in. Let's call her 'B'. Tall, slim fit, blonde with perky boobs that weren't overly huge. She wore the sexiest little exotic dress with cutouts in just the right places to accentuate her ass cheeks and show off her perky tits. You could tell in the way she walked the floor of the joint, she was a favorite and she was going around and flirting with her audience. It seemed like forever before she got up to dance on stage!

At this point I had already said as long as she didn't suck on stage, I wanted my lap dance from her. So when she got up there and started her routine, my husband handed me some cash. I made my way downstairs and waited my turn in front of the stage and then stuck the money she had earned in her itty bitty g-string as it sparkled gold under the stage lights. She stuck her tits in my face and I think I probably blushed enough for the whole place to see. She whispered in my ear something about smelling good and I asked her to come find me when she was done.

'B' made her way upstairs to us and my husband asked her to dance for me. She guided me to some oversized lounge chairs and pushed me down. Then she turned and shook her ass in my face as she bent over forwards. I kept peaking over to my husband to see if he was mesmerized and he was just focused on me - which only turned me on more. I decided to test the waters and I started rubbing my hands up against 'B'. She turned around then and also ran her hands along my bare arms. She then leans in and gently brushes her lips against my neck. 'B' is also looking over at my husband and we can both tell he is turned on and as she looks back at me she slides her fingers down to the top of my sundress and folds it down so my bare titties are in her face. Her fingers made their way between my thighs and she felt the material of my satin thong. I was so turned on at this point. She proceeded to run her fingers along my inner thighs and then leaned in and started caressing my right nipple with her tongue. My hands continued rubbing all on her tight ass cheeks and she goes from one nipple to the other side of my chest and puts her lips over my breast and runs her tongue over the other nipple. When the song ended, she was of course done but not before she leaned back in and ever so softly ran her tongue against my ear and told me I was the most fun she had had all night.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that but it was so hot and in the moment it only turned me on more. She moved on and my husband asked me if I wanted another stripper to come dance for me. I was so horny and ready to cum, I told him it was time to go. We barely made it to the car before he had his fingers sliding my wet panties off and was playing with my clit just right. I pulled my dress back down and pushed his head to eye level with my tits where my nipples were rock hard and aching to be sucked. He made me cum and then leaned back in the driver's seat while I struggled with his belt for about 10 seconds and then yanked his jeans down to his ankles as my mouth found his cock. It was throbbing also I could feel it pulsing in my warm mouth. He started fingering me again while I leaned just right, ass up for anyone to see if they walked by but I wanted his pulsating dick in my mouth. Feeling the pounding of his hard dick against my tongue as my lips slid up & down to hit my hand working his shaft - I was so into it and trying to get ALL of him in my mouth, I started gagging. He let out a slow moan turning me on even more. It only invigorated me more. He was taking me to the edge and stopping and I wanted to do the same and keep him going so I slowed down and ran the tip of fingers along his balls just ever so slightly while I continued to work his shaft with other hand - I had so much saliva built up, you would have thought we had used lube. He slid his fingers out of my wet vagina and pushed on my clit just right causing me to climax. Then he licked his finger and for split second we made eye contact. Then he pushed my head down so his cock touched the back of my throat. This caused another moan to escape his lips and then he shot his load in my mouth.

submitted by /u/KLM5272
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more