[MF] I have no idea who he was

free dating

This happened a couple years ago not long after I had turned 19. I had recently broken up with my boyfriend and was sitting at home wallowing in pity when I recieved a request on snapchat. I accepted the request and sent a chat asking who it was, but they replied saying that we were close but he didn't want to say who he is, he even gave me some info about me that only someone very close would know.

The whole situation peeked my interest so I chatted with him for a while and tried to get some info from him to figure out who he was. Eventually he got very flirty, the messages started flowing and we were full on sexting each other. We exchanged some pictures and videos and had a lot of fun but then I didn't hear from him again for a while. About a week goes by and I get a snapchat late in the evening, and things picked up again, he said he felt guilty after the last time but couldn't resist coming back for more and things started back up again, but this time we talked regularly. After a couple weeks of some very heavy texting he asked if I wanted to meetup to which I said HELL YES! But he had an unusual request, he said if I found out who he was I'd be mad so he told me I'd have to follow his instructions.

He gave me the address for a hotel and a room number, when I got there he had a blindfold and a note on the bed which read "put this on and wait for me", I did as I was told and waited for about 5 mins butt naked on the bed blindfolded. I heard him come into the room and without saying a word he put his hand around the back of my neck and started making out with me, I could only see a very faint silhouette in the light through the blind fold but could make out a face. His hands slid down my back and he started playing with my ass while we kissed on the bed. His hand moved down further and reached around so his fingers were brushing against my now soaking wet pussy, he then got up and moved to the end of the bed where he proceeded to run his tongue through me slowly licking me until I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. He then stood up and I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy before he slid it all into me. He put his hand around my throat and he began roughly fucking me. After a little while he grabbed my waist, turned me around and positioned me into doggy, he slapped my ass a little and licked all the way up from my pussy to my ass before grabbing my waist and fucking me some more. It didn't take long before I was quivering and collapsed shaking from pleasure. He let me catch my breath and then grabbed me by the back of the neck and brought me to my knees and my lips to his cock, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked his massive cock until he came, he shot his load into my mouth and partly on my face as he pulled out. I heard him get dressed and then the door shut. When I took the blindfold off there was a towel on the bed for me, so I cleaned myself up and went home a very satisfied girl.

An hour later I get a 2 videos sent to me, 1 of me in doggy getting fucked and 1 of me sucking his cock and getting cum in my mouth and in my face. We chatted for a couple more days, but after trying to get him to reveal who he was he ghosted me. It still makes me look at people I know and wonder if it was them.

submitted by /u/Laura_ta
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/n1io4z/mf_i_have_no_idea_who_he_was/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more